"Y/n is this true?"

Beverly x (female) reader
———————————————————

"Eddie you're just as gay for Richie as y/n is for beverly" Stan says "Jeez Stan say it out to the whole world why don't you" I say smacking the side of his head. "Oh whatever it's only us three right now at the quarry anyway before the rest of the losers get here." Oh right the rest of our friend group, our group leader Bill, trash mouth Richie, sweet Ben and Mike and of course fiery red head beverly. I've had a crush on Bev ever since we became close but of course only Stan and Eddie know because being gay isn't really a thing in Derry.
"Fun has arrived!" Richie yells as he sits next to me slinging his arm over my shoulder. After he appeared the rest of the losers came only sparking my interest when Beverly was in sight. I shrugged Richie's arm off me and walked to Bev making conversation before letting her convince me to undress and jump into the water below us. Right after i swam above the water big splashes were appearing as each loser jumped off the cliff.
After swimming for a bit we all decided to go back up to land to dry off. "Y'know y/n you've got a bangin' body" I hear Richie say making me laugh. I know Stan and Eddie are thinking 'c'mon Richie can't you tell she's lesbian'. I turn my head to the boys smirking as all the boys look away "Y/n babe-" "Richie can't you tell that Y/n only has eyes for Bev!" Eddie says immediately covering his mouth.
"What!?" is coming out of every losers mouth besides Eddie and Stan of course. "Y/n is this true?" I hear Bev ask from behind me "I can't hide it so yes, it's true." "Okay good because i like you too and was wondering if you did want to go on a date, y'know with me?" "Okay now that's h-""Beep beep Richie!" everyone yells. "Duh Beverly!" I say "So Eddie being a blabber mouth ended up being helpful after all, wow" Stan says making the group laugh.

Wow finally i got this one shot up, i'm so sorry for never posting it till now but thank you doki__Natsuki for requesting it i hope you like it!
~Anna❤️