"Any of you losers are better than them by miles"

Losers club & Bowers gang x Reader
————————————

"You do know that Y/n can't like-" Stan starts saying before i open the door to Ben's room. "What can't I like?" I ask seeing all of the boys go quiet and avoid eye contact with me. "N-nothing" Bill says "Well it has to be something big if you guys can't even look at me" I say. "You see hot stuff we-" Richie starts before Eddie cuts him off "WE ARE GONNA LEAVE" he says jumping up from Ben's bed. "I- Okay i guess, Bill you wanna walk me home?" I ask as all heads turn to him. He looks around at them "Uh Y-yeah sure" "Why don't Eddie and I tag along?" Richie asks.
As we're walking the boys start acting awkward and quiet. "Hey baby" I hear from behind me, i turn and of course in front of me is Henry and his other psychotic goon Patrick. "You're looking very..." he pauses and looks me up and down "pretty" i look at Patrick to see him smirking doing the same action as Henry. "L-leave her a-alone Bowers" Bill says "You see the problem here Bill is that when i want something i'll have it and Y/n here" he looks at me "Is something i want" "You do realize your little goon back there has been eyeing y/n the whole time you've been talking right?" Richie says. Henry turns to Patrick who immediately turns his head and looks the other direction "Your guy's fantasy with her is gonna be over soon because she'll be mine" he says slapping Richie on the head, turning and walking away with Patrick's walmart J.D looking ass following behind him.
"A-Are you okay y/n?" Bill asks as we continue walking again. "Yeah i'm fine" i say sighing "You'd never actually get with Henry or Patrick right y/n?" Eddie asks. "Oh god of course not! Any of you losers are better than them by miles" i say turning my head to look at them while all of them blush. "Alright! I knew you couldn't resist me hot stuff" Richie says wiggling his eyebrows making me burst up laughing. "Whatever Richie but i'll see you guys tomorrow!" I say to Richie and Eddie since they have to go a different direction.
"Y-you do re-realize that both o-of them are in l-love with you r-right?" Bill says to me. "What?" i ask not believing the words coming out of his mouth "Yeah c-can't you see it? it's k-kind of obvious." He looks at me "How would you know Bill?" i ask "W-well they obviously t-told me since we're f-friends" he says in a duh tone. "How does one have four boys like them, what the fuck?" i say "I b-believe that s-should be m-made f-five boys" he says making eye contact with me. "Oh yeah and who's the fifth boy? Stan?" I say sarcastically "N-no" he says "Then who is it Bill?" i ask genuinely curious "I-it's m-me" he says.

This one kind of sucked i'm sorry but anyway thank you to Nalitajuni666 for requesting this one shot i hope you liked it :)
-Anna❤️