🎬:How you met

*Finn*
~I just got my first roll on a new season of a Netflix show called Stranger Things, my character was a distant cousin of the Wheelers. I also ended up being a love interest to Noah's character Will Byers, my first scene though was with Finn Wolfhard. I never really got to talk to the cast before hand so the scene was kind of awkward at first, finally after we finished shooting the first scene I got to talk to Finn for a while. We talked for what felt like forever until it was time for our next scene, the next few scenes were really fun to film so I had a Great time.

*Jack*
~Our moms have always been best friends but that all happened in high school, they went through everything together. They even almost had their kids at the same time, Jack Dylan Grazer; September 3. Y/N Y/L/N; September 9, Only 6 days apart. Jack always protected me no matter what, him and I had done everything together. We both started our acting careers together even though we never really got rolls together, our first film we filmed together though was the 2017 Remake of Stephen King's It.

*Jaeden*
~Jack had gotten to go to the It casting party since he played one of the main characters Eddie Kaspbrak. He asked me to be his plus one and of course I had to accept it, on our way to the party he mainly just talked about the cast and how he was going to introduce me. We finally arrived at the party, Jack and I walked around and he introduced me to his friends Finn Wolfhard, Wyatt Oleff and so on. The last person he introduced me to was Jaeden Lieberher who played the character Bill Denbrough, Jack left me and Jaeden alone so we could talk. I could see that Jaeden was kinda nervous which was weird since he's the celebrity, we talked until the party was over and we all had to go. I exchanged numbers with the cast before Jack and I left

*Wyatt*
~I made my way into a Target grabbing a basket to carry on my way in. I mainly just came for some stuff for a movie marathon me and my best friend are gonna have later tonight, I was gonna get a few movies and some snacks for us. I got the Remake of Stephen King's It because I heard  that it was a really good movie. I walked out of the movie aisle and made my way to get some snacks, I grabbed some hot cheetos and a few more snacks putting them in the basket and left the Snack aisle. My shopping trip was successful and I saw that my bestfriend texted me so I texted her back, right as I finished texting I accidentally ran into a person. I looked up and saw a boy who looked around my age, I could see his eyes shift into my basket and chuckled when his eyes landed onto It. We started talking for a bit and exchanged phone numbers.

Sorry this one won't have chosen because I for some reason didn't write him one💀😳
~Anna❤️