"I know you guys are close but not that close!"

Eddie x reader
———————————

Eddie Kaspbrak, my best friend and my secret boyfriend. Three months since we started dating and the losers don't know about us. I feel like I hide it pretty good honestly but Eddie on the other hand not so well, he's a clingy little bean and is always near me more than the other losers. No one has said anything so we're in the clear, currently i'm with the one and only Kaspbrak at my house because we don't want his mom to freak out.
"Y/nnnnnn" "Eddieeeee" "Could I have a hug?" I turn around from my homework at my desk to see his puppy dog eyes staring at me. "You know Eds you're weirdly really affectionate for a germaphobe" I say as I close the gap in between us to cuddle him. "Yeah but only for you" I lay my head on his chest for a while until I feel Eddie shift a little as I tilt my head up to look at him. He closes his eyes for a bit before he looks down at me as I began counting his freckles.
"Y/n?" "Yeah Eds?" I turn my concentration from his freckles to his eyes. "I want to kiss you, can I?" I laugh "You have before Eds" "R-right" he says as he leans in closer to me breaking the gap between us once again as I feel his lips. I smile as I realize how sweet of a kid Eddie is and began to kiss him back. "HEY LOSER-OH MY HOLY SHIT!" we both spread apart quickly to see Richie barging in to see everything going on.
Not only was it just Richie but the whole losers club standing in my doorway behind him as I hear gasps escape all of their mouths. "You little shit heads! I know you guys are close but not that close!" Richie says smirking as all the other losers but Stan stand shocked "See I told you guys but nobody ever believes Stan" Bev hits Stan on his chest because of his comment before Bill speaks up. "N-now you t-two have a-a lot of explaining to d-do"

First one shot requested by Loni13344 ! I hope all of you people reading enjoyed it😌❤️ sorry for the time it took to publish this one, but there is more to come!
~Anna❤️