7

"So was that fun" i say putting away the chips and candy .
"Yea I loved it" he said rapping his arms around my wast kissing my neck. "You looked so so fucking good tonight" he wisperd in my ear. The fridge closed and i walked away from him but he followed close behind. "So wanna spend the night" I said rapping my hands around the back of his neck. Before I could say anything else his lips were on mine his hands pressed on my hips he layed me down on the couch kissing my neck as his legs were in between mine. He wisperd "Fuck respect I gotta go" he said getting off me fixing his pants that had a bump in them.
I walk up grabbing the bump in his pants kissing his neck. " Yea you better go before I say fuck meaningful sex cuz 8 inches doesn't sound all to bad" I say oping the door " you know it's 10 on hard uh bye" he said walking out.
I lay down at 12:30 makeup off but hickeys covering my neck. "Wow" I hum to myself. I wake up feeling alive and happy I look at the clock next to and see that it's 1 pm so that's why I'm happy. I walk to my bathroom putting on makeup and the hoodie x gave me and spandex shorts. i like getting ready for no reason I think it's just to take some of my time up. I walk out to see jah's hat on my counter. I smile grabbing the hat putting it on and heading to my car. I jam out to lil peep as I take my time driving to his house. After a good 20 minute drive I pull into his driveway. I nock on the door waiting for a response or even someone to ask who it is. It swing opens to a blond girl
"If he called you over to fuck he's outa it like he's not into girls anymore he's slump" she said going on that he doesn't want to fuck then she walks out "have a good day" I say to her waving "You to" she says coldly as she gets in her car. I walk in going to his bedroom there he was laying on his bed hands on his knees and a stuff stitch from Leo and stitch ripped in 4 peaces and blankets scattered across the ground. He still hasn't noticed me he rocked back and forth humming what he was saying I walk up placing the hat on him then I sit next to him laying my head on his shoulder rubbing his back slowly as he finally looks to see who it was. He lightly smiles then it fades.
" I told her I didn't want her and this happend" he said as his voice cracks.
"Hey just lay back don't worry about it" I say as he lays back on his pillows I craw next to him as I slowly rub his chest where there were marks from where I assumed she hit him.

-------------
Will update sometime this week or next sorry