15

I woke up with jah's head on my lap no blankets on us. I touch him to feel him freezing cold. To notice that the A.C. is on as we layed on the couch his hands rapped around my thighs as he tried to almost use my thighs as a blanket. I look at my phone to see it was 10 pm and my work had started at 7. "fuckkkk" I said not caring if he woke up or not. He moved slowly and let go of my thigh but turning around to sleep longer. I got up turning down the A.C and grabbing him my blanket from my house we had failed to use. And made sure that he was cover up. I kissed him and took his dog out to go to the bathroom. I put his dog back not to worried as my boss was ok if I was late once a week. I took a chance by taking his car to get some Ihop. I found the key thing a pressed the button.
As I pulled away from Ihop with 4 pancakes and a side of eggs. I walked in placing his food on his counter I ripped a peace of papper and said 'I had to go to work I wouldn't eat this if it's past 12:30 also I have a night shift' i placed it down now getting in my car calling my boss telling him i would be there in a hour. ♤♤ that's what you wore♤♤
As I just got to work I gave my boss that I'm sorry look as I looked around to see a pretty full room of people waiting to add to there cool tattoos. I looked at them huffing as I spot a girl who looked like it was her first time getting one so I grab her as fast as I could.
As she puts her arm on the arm rest she looks at me "No fucking way" she says in a high pitched voice "what" I say jumping slightly.
" rumors say your xxxtentacion new boo" she says my eyes go wide
"Unless your another hoe" she says still looking at me.
I don't answer back I just get to putting on the stencil on she takes out her phone recording me I make eye contact with the phone looking back down fast. She sets her phone down.
After I get done tattooing her I sit down my head hurts and i need some meds asap.
I took a chance calling jah
He thanked me for the food way to many times he finally got the hint I was in pain and hung up I assume coming my way.

---------------
Till next week
Unedited