13

As we sang along to the song I had  chosen he slowly pulls to the side. He just looks at me and waves his card in front of me as he gets out. I get out next walking to him as his eyes wonder all the stores. He links are hands together as he drags me into a store. The store had light rap music playing and every color clothing. He raps his hands around my waste kissing my cheek looking at me and smiling. "Why did you just do that" I look at him confused " the guy back there us recording us and why can't I kiss my baby" he says picking up a mustard colored shirt with tiny white stripes. He throws it over my body to see if it fits me. He throws it over his shoulder and goes to a section that was full of long sleeve. He grabs a blue and black long sleeve that had thick lines. I let go of his hands and go to the bras and underwear. "I'm going to cheek out and give you my card so you can surprise me" he wisperd in my ear making me jump slightly and smiling. I watch as he walks up and pays for the things he had chosen then he walks back handing me his card. As he walks and sits down outside. i get to looking "he seems to like the color blue" I think to myself.
I see some with wording on them but I see the blue thongs I walk over to them seeing what would he love on me. I pick out a blue thong with a thick waste band and a blue see threw bra. After I get some black white pink and gray but the same style I go to check out. He packs them in a big nag and hands me back jah's card. I walk out to see jah trying to fix his hair. "I'm exited to see" he says walking side to side with me. After a few more store I was getting hot and wanted to go home. "Jah how many more stores" I say looking up at him. He leans down "get on" he says as I get on he raps his hand around my thighs and starts walking. He walks into zummies as everyone stars one boy starts recording us. He sits me down in my feet as he grabs my hand leading me to where the long socks were. After we picked at least 7 socks each after we payed we walked back to the car. "What do you wanna eat" he said just sitting in the car. "Thank you jah and i really want Chinese" then he started driving home. He let me out "I'll go get the food pick something on Netflix for us" as I walk out I plop down on his bed .

-------------
My  phone was turning waste into wast Sorry just noticed that