14

As I lay down not picking out anything special to watch. I laughed as I watch Kevin spill his famous chilli. Jah walks in his room raising his hands with the bags of food. "Wanna eat outside" I say as I get up turning off the tv. "Yep" he says turning back around. As we head out side he places the bags on the floor. I sit next to him on the ground. " Thank you jah" I say leaning over kissing him . We sit not saying one word for a good 20 minutes. "So how do you feel about going to rolling loud with me" he says wiping his mouth off. "Hell yea" I said putting down my now empty tray. As I change into my big shirt that hung a little lower then my butt. I drop to my knees to help him pick up. I grab the trash from his hands "Hey hey hey I need to treat you right" he says looking at the trash putting his hands out. "Nope you bought it I'll take care of the trash" I say walking inside throwing it away. I bend down sticking my bottom in the air. Grabbing the sack with Smores. I gasp as his hand hits my butt hard leaving a red mark. "Babee" I yell poping up with the sack in my hand.
"Well you gotta expect that more" he says kissing me. I turn around dumping the snacks I had chosen.

------------
Sorry not long at all
I'm not well like mentally