10

" alright follow my car" i say as he gets up from laying on me. As I walk out I smile. I've found the right person my mind is jumping off the walls finally knowing that I've found love. I hear jah say goodbye to someone then walk behind me "meet you there love" he said getting in his car. I jump in mine as I pull off x follows. I blush thinking about him. Panic started running around my mind "he's the xxxtentacion he said he's not looking for someone God stupid" I say slapping my forehead as I pull in the parking lot. I get out as x pulls in he beeps the car horn "aye lil ma where ya going with dat juicy ass dat real" he said In a old mans voice  getting out of the car. I just smile God what's gotten into me. We have only known each other for 2 weeks. I walk in going up the stars as he follows behind I get to my place and i open the door.
"So you just wanna go to my room and talk till we fall asleep" I say as i look up to him
"I would love to ma" he walks in front of me to my room I walk In to see him laying down already on the side. I get in and lay my head down as I look into his eyes.
"Jah I have something to say" as I turn red. " I should be more scared then you what tell" he says pulling back his dreads. " I'm totally fine if your not looking for someone to date so if you say no I'll still be there for you i hope you know but I think your the first  person I've loved like romantically" I say closing my eyes being scared that he doesn't want me. "Im not trying to be cheesy at all when I say this when think of you I smile like a dumb ass. And when I see your smile I want to make sure it never fades jah you awalys had a big place in my heart I really didn't think I could of loved you more but yea" I say sitting up turning on the light next to my bed. Jah sets up next to me " I'm in if your in but dating me means no no no wait how about we list off things we need in a relationship then we sign it deal" he says giving his hand to shake. I shale his and grab my thoughts note book and turn to a untouched page.
The first thing I do is draw the line where your suppose to sign your name and signed my name.
"You go first" I say to jah as I hand him The black pen "I can't believe you just signed that without knowing what I was going to put down I like it" he says as he grabs the paper turning it around to right.

--------------
There wrighting will be  like this

Just A Fan On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara