17

I got off work at 12:22 pm. I knew the later you stay the more money you get because people usually come in fucked up asking for a face tattoo ( lil peep love him ) I walk out letting the cold air hit my face. I head to my car trying to turn on my heat but me having good luck never. I wanted to surprise jah so I pulled into his house to all the lights off.  I knew that he kept his bed room doors unlocked just in case of something happening so I went around back opening up the gate as the dim lit light in the back let me see jah sleeping peacefully hugging a pillow tightly I came closer and i slowly opend the door earning movement from the sleeping boy.
As I got in i closed the door the same speed I opend it with I look at then bed to see him with all of the blankets on him i walk out to the living room grabbing the couch cushens and covering myself up with them. After a couple minutes my feet are hidden in the couch and my arms in my shirt pillows covering my legs not how I planned i thought some hot sex was going to brake loose. I layed and looked at the wall for a good second when i heard a sleepy jahseh walking towards me with a blanket covering his shoulders. No room no the couch the 5'7 boy rolled himself into a ball and fell back asleep on the girls feet.
I was woke up by an alarm beeping and jah throwing a oversized white tee with thick black lines. Him slowly pulling my Hair tie off my rist as he thought I was sleeping. I open my eyes wide and laugh. He finishes pulling it off my rist "Hey baby I gotta go to an interview" he said pulling his hair up.
"But I wanted to fuck" I say tuching his belt buckle. He huffs lightly.
"Tonight and it's gonna be kinky" he yells jokingly putting his hand around my neck.

--------------------
Not playing but I just got me a sugar daddy. Also just bought 1 oz of blueberry OG for 241$