11

Warning! SMUT

Jah's things he wants
Y/n things

Things we need in a relationship

Talk about what we are feeling

If we get in a fight and leave call each other 1 hour later

Don't get jealous

If worst comes to worst we brake up
We have to be there for each other.

Every where we travel we have to go together

Don't cheat

Keep all promise

Do not use someone's past against them in any way

Dont hold back each other because jealousy

Have a talk each day about what your feeling

Make sacrifices for each other

Fuck at least 3 times a week

Don't hide when your mad at each other

Jahseh onfroy   y/n     
------------------------------------

With that we were official. My heart was about to explode.
" Hey jah how are you going to tell the cult" I say ripping the paper from the note book
"Just leave tiny hits until they all assume be saw in public a lot to" he says laying back down I turn around turning off the lights
My eyes fell closed as it went dark.

------------ 1 pm ------------
I wake up feeling cold I look to the side and see jah has every single blanket on him and is sweating half to death.
" jah you need to go home and change and shower you stink" I say waking  up the sleeping boy
"Good morning to you to babe" he said trying to fix his messy hair.
" come here let me see you before I go" he said doing grabbing motions I walk towards him only in booty shorts and a sports bra. I walk towards him stopping 2 inches in front of him "now lay down let me taste you" he says pulling on the wast ban giving me his one and a million smile "I have not fucked since we met" he said laying me down on the bed. With that he ripped off my shorts now looking at my bare clit.
"So I'm your first" he said leaning over me. "Yea so be carefull young dagger dick" I say kissing him his hand travels down to my clit sliding his finger down my lips I gasped. His lips are now connected to my neck. As he continues to rub my heat then he stops "that should be wet enough" he says not looking at me but at my heat then to my eyes. As he starts taking of his pants I sit up getting exited. I take of my sports bra and lay back down. As he throws his jeans off I get up on my knees kissing the bulge in his supreme underwear. He sucks in some air " I've never been more exited for pussy your gonna the first tight pussy I've ever had" he said as he pushed me down so my chest was on the bed but my ass in the air. He taps his tip to my wet lips then slid in "f-fuckk" I say because the pain I was feeling he didn't say nothing back but just a deep moan. Then he slides back out and rams in. I moan as the pain and pleaser mixed. He did 3 deep strokes then the fourth he rapped his hand around my neck as he starts pounding into me hard core " FuCK I'm going to fuck your tight lil pussy so good you can't w-alk" he said moaning in between his words with that he flipped us around so he was in between my legs his eyes met mine as he pounded into my I tighted around him as I did he rolled his head back letting out little moans his hands yet again go to my neck as he picks up his speed he takes one of his free hands and slipped it down to my heat to rub it as he goes in and out of me. I take my free hand and rub my exposed nipple. His sweat drips down in between my breast. "Daddy" he said in my ear "call me t-hat" he said slowing his pace but going deeper "dadDY" I yell as he goes faster. Without Waring I cum.  I go into a orgasm my hands go to his back leaving scratches. I tighted hard core around him he uses this time to attach his lips to my nipple. Out of nowhere he pulls out coming all over my wast.

------------
Before any of u guys say your prob 11. I'm 17 bitch