𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚂𝙴𝚅𝙴𝙽

BRICOLE sat on her bed in her silk pajamas, thinking of the boy. She couldn't get him out of her mind, no matter how hard she tried to not think about the event that followed today.

She was in confusion. Why were his eyes so vibrant? Couldn't they been a more realistic color instead of three abnormal colors of the spectrum? The colors in his eyes never dare to blend. They were like the two seas that never mixed because of the different soils within them.

The glowing tattoos on his arms remains a mystery. When he felt the warmth of her hands and decided to go a extra mile, hurting her, she knew he was something mystical.

It was like he was captive for a special reason... as if he was the key to newfound life of some sort of gateway.

Though, Bricole knew nothing at all. She was just a janitor trying to make things work for a change in her life.

Turning off the TV, she lays down, getting the rest she needed for tomorrow.

Struggling to slide her thighs into her jeans, she sighs in frustration as she looked at herself in the white body length mirror that was placed in her bedroom. She was getting thicker and she didn't know it. Frowning, she looks down at her pudgy stomach and thighs. She couldn't fit her favorite jeans anymore.

Sliding her calfs out of the jeans, she went to put on a stretchy pair of light denim jeans. Successfully wearing them, she slides on her checkered Vans and grabs her bag, leaving the premises.

It was in the middle of the day when Bricole couldn't help, but to be curious. She watched Carol do the regular, wiping the windows.

"Miss Carol, I need to use the restroom," she lied.

"Okay, be quick!" she says as she dips the rag into the water.

Bricole nodded, walking out of the room they were cleaning. Looking both ways of the hall they were on, she sneakily finds the hall he is on. She runs down the hall, accidentally bumping into someone.

"I apologize for bumping into... you," she looks up, realizing who it was, "Mr. Osburn."

"Miss Gembeki. Who do you think you are to be running down these halls like you are? Must know that isn't safe," he placed his hands in his pants pockets, looking at Bricole in disapproval.

"I know and I apologize-"

"Where was you heading to?"

Bricole gulps, "The janitors closet, sir."

She hoped there was a janitors closet on the hall.

"Ok, Miss Gembeki. Make sure you aren't running next time or there will be consequences," he promised. She nods, fastly as she slowly walks down the hall, whilst he watched. It was a moment before he left.

She sighed of relief, finding the familiar door code. It would be dumb to had come all this way without a key, but to her surprise, it was opened. She pushes the metal door, looking in.

She looked at the cube, seeing he was creating something very supernatural.

A ball of red light glowed in his hand as he looked into it. It was as if he was a superbeing. He takes the ball of energy, throwing it at the glass, but the glass never did break. It was indestructible. Suddenly, Bricole was knocked off her feet. She stood, groaning.

Thinking twice about going closer to the cube, she walks towards it. She snatches the gloves from her hands, placing her hand firmly on the cold glass.

He sensed her warmth on the glass before he stands, walking to her. He tilts his head. He felt emotion when she'd visit. Everytime his hands feels her warmth, she feeds him thermal power. Not cold, but thermal. Everything in the cube was ice cold, but her heat was the only thing he could feel.

He decided to look deep into her soul again. He found her intriguing. She wasn't a mortal like him, but human. She wasn't like the scientists who would be harsh with him. By the way her soul seemed, she was a gentle, kind hearted, beautiful woman. Not a girl, but a woman.

Bricole couldn't take it any longer when he was searching her soul. She drops her arms to her sides, clutching her chest. Staring at him, his arms glowing once again. What did he benefit from me? she thought.

The red in his eyes glowed before settling, just like his arms.

Bricole wanted to know what he was today.

IF YOU LIKE THIS BOOK, YOU SHOULD DEFINITELY ADD IT TO YOUR READING LISTS. 🧡

ALSO, I HAVE ANOTHER BOOK THAT HAS A SUM OF 20 CHAPTERS TO IT ABOUT YBN NAHMIR. SHOULD I PUBLISH IT? YES OR NO? 🤷🏾‍♀️

-YOUR AUTHOR, NI. 💮

VOTE,
COMMENT,
& SHARE.