Chapter 1

~Taehyung pov~

It had been a month. A month since Jungkook and I were in a car accident caused by drunk and distract driving. The man in the other car didn't make it. We did. I broke my left arm, had a concussion and had seriously deep cuts. Jungkook, had is optic nerve damaged, which resulted in him being blind. He also hurt his leg real bad, but it was better now. Me and him were basically stuck at home for a long time. But now, I can finally get out of the house. He's just now able to walk around. His leg is no longer in bad condition. However, he can't see I anything. I walked across the street to his house. We were neighbors, friends, and lovers. Both of ours parents were ok with it. I knocked on the door. His dad opened the door. "Ahh, hello Taehyung, how are you today?" He asked. "I'm good Sir. You?" I asked, stepping inside. "I'm fine. Uh, Jungkook is upstairs, probably still asleep, so don't started him." He said. I nodded. I walked upstairs. His bedroom door was closed. I quietly opened it. I walked inside and closed the door behind me quietly. I looked at him. He was sleeping peacefully. You wouldn't know that he is now blind if you didn't know him. He looked pretty normal and healthy. I frowned. Him being blind hit him hard. He didn't eat for days, so the doctor had to give him nutrients through the IV's at the hospital. He now eats and stuff normally, but he's still sad about the whole thing. He said that I'm the only one he wants to talk to sometimes, so I usually stay over a lot so he's not alone. I quietly walked around his bed and lied down beside him. He was still asleep. Our accident happened on the 2nd weekend of us being out of school for summer. We have one more year before we are done. But now, Jungkook is stressed on how he was gonna get through school. I told him that he could just learn brail, but he doesn't want to be the 'blind kid'. I lightly put my good hand on his waist and lightly rubbed it. He snuggled into the pillow. I smiled. I turned on his TV and began to watch a show, waiting for him to wake up.

"Hmmm, who's there?" He asked, yawing. "Taehyung." I answered. "Oh, hi Tae." He smiled. "Hi Kookie. Hungry? You've slept like the whole day." I said. "Ehh, not really. Maybe later." He stretched. I nodded. He sat up. He turned to me. He crawled across the bed and straddled my lap. He then leaned down and lied on my chest. "Can we go somewhere today? I'm tired of sitting in my room." He asked. "Sure, where do you want to go?" I asked. "Uhh, the mall or something." He answered. "Ok, Hoseok hyung has to go with us. I can't drive." I said. "Ok." He said. "Alright, c'mon, I'll text and ask." I said, getting my phone. I texted Hoseok and he said yes. "He said yes. He'll be here in 15 minutes. Do you need to take a shower?" I asked. He nodded. "Ok, c'mon." I said. He got off me and sat on the bed. I walked to his bathroom which was connected to his bedroom. I turned on the shower and made sure it was the right temp. He walked in the bathroom. "Ok, your shampoo is on your right and the body wash is on your left." I said. He nodded. I left the bathroom and walked into his room. I walked to his closet and picked him out some clothes. I then lied them on the bed.

~~

Jungkook came out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around his waist. "Here are your clothes." I said, directing him to the bed. "Thanks." He said. I hummed in response. Once he got ready, we walked downstairs and outside. Hoseok pulled into his driveway. I held Jungkook's hand and walked him to the car. I got in the passenger seat and he got in the back. "Hey Jungkook." Hoseok smiled. "Hi." Jungkook replied. "Hey Hoseok. We are going to the mall." I said. He nodded and started to drive to the mall.

~~

We reached the mall and got out of the car. Jungkook every so often brushed my hand, arm, or thigh to make sure he was still walking in the right directing. We were walking around shopping. "Tae, can you pick me out some good looking clothes?" He asked. "Sure." I smiled. I looked around and started to get him some clothes I thought he'd look good in.