Chapter 6

TAEHYUNG POV

 (Extremely small mention of suicide, like extremely small)

Yes.

It hurts to know that your boyfriend can't remember what you look like.

It hurts to know that your boyfriend is suicidal.

It hurts to know that you've caused him some pain and stress.

It hurts to know that you boyfriend doesn't have much hope left in getting his eyesight back.

It hurts to know that your boyfriend has done self harm.

It hurts to know that you can't break down and cry, cause someone more fragile than you needs more support than you do.

It hurts to know that you can't give up, or else the person you're trying not to give up on will give up.

It hurts to know that one slip up can end the life of someone you love. But...

It's good to know that you're in this together and you'll keep each other's head up through it all.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I opened my eyes. It was dark. 'I must've fallen asleep.' I thought. I was still holding Jungkook close to me. I looked at him in the darkness. He had tear stains and his eyes were puffy. I frowned. I lightly brushed his hair out of his face and kissed his lips lightly. I got up and walked to his bathroom. My hair was messy and I looked like shit to be honest. I sighed and washed my face. I then calmed down my hair and walked out of the bathroom. I looked at my phone. It was 1 in the morning. I had texted that girl. Mr. Min had agreed to give me an OR free of charge. The girl said that she would do it next Friday. Today is Tuesday. So, in like 3 days, Jungkook will hopefully see again. I just have to keep him calm and sane until then. His parents have tried to help, but he just wants me. Which is fine I guess.

I walked over to the bed and sat down. I got on my phone and scrolled social media so relax a bit. I then played games and stuff.

Eventually, I got bored and put my phone down. I lied down and got comfy. I then tried to go to sleep. 'Shit, now I won't sleep.' I yelled in my head. I tossed and turned. I wasn't going to sleep anytime soon...

'Fuck!' I thought.

~~~~~

I felt someone kick me in the stomach. I coughed. "S-sorry Tae... I didn't mean to.." Jungkook said quietly. "It's ok Baby. Are you hungry?" I asked softly. "Y-yes." He answered. He still was clearly shaken up about yesterday. "Ok, what do you want, cereal, pancakes, what?" I asked. "W-waffles, please?" He asked. "Of course, give me a second." I said. He nodded. I walked downstairs. His parents were sitting in the living room. "How is he?" They asked. "Shaken up. I highly doubt he'll talk to you tho." I answered. I started to make his waffles. 

I walked back upstairs with the freshly made waffles. I walked into his room and closed the door. "T-tae?" He asked. "Yes, it's me." I answered. He sniffled and sat up. I sat down in front of him. "Open your mouth." I said. He gave me a confused look but opened his mouth. I began to feed him his waffles. He blushed and cracked a small smile. I smiled as well and continued to feed him.

After he finished the waffles, I put the plate in the dishwasher and walked back to his room. He was walked out of the bathroom, holding on to the wall. I walked past, but didn't know he did too. He bumped into me. "S-sorry." He stuttered. "No, I'm sorry. How about we do something today? Ya know, get out of the house for a bit." I offered, talking in a cheery tone so he'd want to go. "Ok, where?" He asked. "Umm, where do you want to go?" I asked. "Uhh, can we go to that carnival? It's here all week. I'd like to go today and honestly again Sunday." He smiled. My eyes widened. This was perfect. Go to the carnival today with out sight and Sunday with sight. 'YES!' I throught. "Ok, let's get ready." I smiled.