Chapter 2

~Jungkook pov~              (Small suicide thoughts here, but not to bad)

I was being shaken awake by someone. I groaned and rolled over, not wanting to wake up. "Jungkook, you have a doctor appointment today, c'mon." My mom said. I sighed and pulled the covers over my head. "Jungkook, we don't have all day. The appointment is in 45 minutes and it takes 30 to get there, let's go." She said, yanking the blanket. I sat up. I felt around for the blanket. "It's on the floor, get ready. I have your clothes ready." She said. I sighed and got up. I rubbed my eyes and ran my hand through my messy hair. "C'mon, walk over here." She said. I walked to her voice. "Take your shirt off." She said. I took my shirt off. She slipped the shirt over my head. She then helped me get my pants on. I went to the bathroom and calmed down my hair, hoping it looked ok cause I couldn't see it to tell. I walked downstairs and felt along the wall to the kitchen. "Here's your breakfast, you can eat it on the way, we are running late." My dad said, wrapping an arm around my shoulder. He led me to the car. I got in the backseat and started to eat my breakfast.

~~

The car stopped. My parents got out of the car. I opened my door and got out too. My dad led me into the doctor's office. He made me sit down in a chair. A few minutes later, I heard my name. We got up and followed a nurse. We stayed in the room, waiting for the doctor. "Jungkook sweetie, why are you so quiet? You haven't spoken since you've woken up." My mom said. I didn't like coming here. There was nothing they could do for my eyes, so why even bother coming? Plus, I wanted Taehyung. I just remained silent. I heard my mom sigh. The door opened. "Hello Mr and Mrs Jeon. Hello Jungkook. How are y'all?" He asked. I heard him sit something on the table. "We are fine, you?" My dad answered. "I'm doing pretty good, thanks. So, Jungkook, any pain in your eyes?" He asked. I shook my head. "Good. Any shadow detection?" He asked. I shook my head again. Normally I just keep my eyes closed. I mean, I don't like those glasses blind people wear and there is no reason in keeping them open so I just sat with my eyes closed. "Can you open your eyes for me, please?" He asked. I opened them. I heard a click. 'He's shining a light in them.' I thought. "Ok... so, did you loose your voice, your not talking." He said, obviously trying to make conversation. I didn't answer. He must've turned to my parents. I heard their clothes move as if they were shrugging. "Ok, well, no signs of healing or fixing yet. Come back in 2 weeks." He said. "Ok, thank you." My mom said. I heard the door open and close. I jumped off the table and we walked back to the car. "Jungkook do you want some ice cream or a snow cone or anything?" My dad asked. I shook my head.

We pulled into the driveway. The car stopped. I got out and walked straight to my room. I closed my door and walked to my bed. I sat down. 'I'll never see again, so why are they still sending me to the doctor?' I asked myself. I gripped my hair. 'I'll never see again... ever...' I repeated in my head. 'I'll never see mom, dad, my friends... Taehyung again.' I thought. I felt tears fall from my eyes. 'I will never see them again...' I thought over and over. I cried and hugged a pillow. 'I'll never get to see me and Taehyung's first kid if we adopt. I'll never get to see the sunset or sunrise with him again. I'll never get to dance the same again. I'll never get to watch movies with all my friends. I won't be able to help my parents when they get old. I'll just be a burden on everyone...' I realized. 'Wouldn't be easier on everyone, if I wasn't here?' I asked myself. I sniffled. 'No, Taehyung said not to think about that anymore.' I remembered. I sighed and got up. I walked to the bathroom and got some tissues. I wiped my tears and blew my nose. I then washed my face and walked back to my room. I found my phone. "Hey Siri, call Taehyung." I said shakily. "Calling Taehyung." The phone replied. After a few rings, Taehyung picked up. "Hello?" He answered. "T-tae, can you come over, please?" I asked, my voice cracking. "Yeah, I'll be right over." He said, hanging up. I put the phone down and curled up into a little ball on my bed. I heard footsteps walking up the stairs. My door opened and closed. I heard footsteps walk over to the bed. A hand lightly touched my thigh and trailed up and down my side. "Kookie, I'm here." Taehyung said softly. I sniffled and lightly patted the spot next to me in the bed. I felt the bed shift. He lied down and rubbed my thigh. "What's wrong?" He asked. "......... I had another t-thought again." I said. He didn't reply. He just pulled me closer and pushed my face into his chest. I cried and hugged him.

After a few minutes, he spoke. "You know, you're very appreciated by all of us. If you left, we'd all be devastated. You know that, right?" He whispered into my ear. "Ye-yeah." I answered. "Ok..." He said. He kissed my cheek and continued to rub my back. "So, what else is troubling you?" He asked. "I, realized today t-that, I'll never get to see my parents, friends, or you again. Awhile ago, I learned a lot about blind people cause I did a report on it. It said not many blind people keep their sight memories. So, eventually, I'll forget what you all look like..." I said. "... Baby, I'm sorry." Taehyung said. I blushed at the name. "Hmmm, how about, to make you happy, we go and do anything you want?" He asked. I nodded. "Ok, so what do you want to do?" He asked. "I want to dance, even if I'm blind." I said. "Ok then, let's go." He said, most likely smiling. I got up and we changed clothes. We then walked outside and got an uber to the dance studio.

~Taehyung pov~

Me and Jungkook were at the dance studio. We both loved dance. He loved it very much tho. He would dance for hours and hours everyday. I played some music and he started to dance. It's like he isn't even blind. His body just moves with the beat. He doesn't hit the wall, mirror, or me. He doesn't stumble or mess up. He's an outstanding dancer.

He finished the song. I stood up and clapped. "That was so good Kookie! You stayed with he beat! I'm so proud!" I exclaimed. I ran over to him and engulfed him in a hug. Not expecting it, he stubbled a bit. He laughed. "Thanks. As soon as the music started, I just, let my body move." He said, out of breath a little. I let him go and stood in front of him. "My turn." I smiled. He nodded and sat down where I was a minute ago. The music started and I began to dance.

~~~~

I finished and Jungkook walked over to me. He new the dance studio like the back of his hand, therefore he just walked around carelessly. "I have an idea. About we do partner dance? (Ex. DNA vkook moment) "Ok, let's go." I smiled. I turned on the song and we started to dance. I'm surprised we did this one tho, it's a bit difficult.

Me and him plopped down and caught our breath. "This has been really fun." Jungkook smiled. "I agree." I replied. We drank our water and got up. We got an uber to my house and we walked inside. "Let's take a shower. We stink." I chuckled. Jungkook nodded. We walked to my bathroom and I turned the water on. I had to be careful. I'm not supposed to get my arm wet cause it's in a cast. I usually just put in a trash bag, but, I'll just be extra careful. I striped my clothes off and looked at Jungkook. He was touching all of my stuff. I walked over to him. "Watcha doing" I asked. He flinched. "I don't want to forget anything." He said. I frowned. "Forget about that. C'mon, we can relax in the shower." I said. He nodded and followed me into the bathroom. He took off his clothes and we got in the shower.

~~~

"I'm just gonna spend the night. I don't feel like going home." Jungkook sighed, laying down on my bed. "Ok, that's fine." I replied, sitting down on the bed. After a few seconds of a weird silence, I spoke up. "So, how was the doctors today?" I asked. "Um, ok I guess." He answered. I looked at him. He was playing with his fingers, looking, well, he was facing the ceiling, laying on his back. I walked around the bed and leaned down. I kissed him. I caught him off guard and he grabbed my arm. He relaxed and kissed back. I crawled on top of him and continued to kiss him. He wrapped his arms around my neck and pulled me closer. After a few seconds, I pulled away so we could breathe. I looked into Jungkook's eyes. Even though he couldn't see me, he knew I was staring at him. I saw his cheeks turn a bit red. I smiled. "Aww, is my baby blushing?" I cooed. "H-huh? No..." He answered, flustered. I chuckled and kissed his nose. "Want something to eat Kookie, I have pizza rolls." I said. He jumped up. "Pizza rolls! Yes yes yes! C'mon, let's go, I want pizza rolls!" He said excitedly. I laughed and we walked downstairs to the kitchen. I heated up our pizza rolls and we went back upstairs. We ate pizza rolls and talked all night. I love it when we do this because it reminds me of all the late night, deep conversations we had in the 8th grade. We could talk for hours just about our friendship, now dating relationship, about people we hated or liked. Our opinions on things and even personal issues we had. I smiled and placed the now empty plate on my desk. "Let's sleep Kookie, it's 2 in the morning." I yawned. He nodded and got under my covers. I walked over to the bed and got under the covers. I turned off the light and pulled Jungkook close to me. I kissed his neck lightly. He lightly gripped my hand. I smiled and closed my eyes. I then fell asleep, hand in hand with Jungkook.