Chapter 7

~Jungkook pov~

I was excited. I've wanted to go to the carnival since I heard my parent talking about it a few weeks ago. Taehyung was driving us there. I smiled and happily drank water as we went down the road. "Wanna listen to music?" Taehyung asked. "Yes!" I said happily. He chuckled and started playing some songs we liked. We sang along and goofed off as we traveled to the carnival.

I felt the car stop and heard the engine cut off. "Are we here?" I asked. "Yep." Taehyung asnwered. I smiled and opened my car door. Taehyung walked around the car. He put his hand on my lower back and led me around. "Ok, I have to pay first." He said. I heard him talking to another person. I waited. I felt his hand again. "Ok-" "So, tell me what you see! What looks interesting to ride?!" I asked excitedly. "Ooh, this ride over here. He said. I let him lead me over to some place. I could hear the sound of people talking, rides going, popcorn popping, and children's loud laughter. I smiled. This place was all happy. "C'mon." Taehyung said. I stepped forward. Taehyung led me to a seat. I sat down. He reached over my lap and buckled a seat belt. He then pulled a bar down over our laps. He then lightly grabbed my hands and put them on the bar. "Hold on." He said. He put his arm around me and the other hand was on the bar, I'm guessing. The ride started. I flinched and moved inward towards Taehyung. He chuckled and held me tighter. The ride sped up and went all over the place. I laughed. I could feel the wind in my hair. I felt when we went upside down. I felt when we went through a cork-screw. I felt when we went down or up a hill. I smiled and laughed.

The ride slowed down. "Have fun Baby?" Taehyung asked. "Yep! What's next?" I asked. "C'mon." He chuckled. He walked me to another ride. We rode it. He then took me to another ride. We got in line. We then sat down in some seats. "What ride is this?" I asked. "Um, one of those tower things that drop you." He asnwered. I gulped. I didn't like those. The ride started to move. "T-tae, I don't like this." I said, scared. "You did 2 years ago." He said. "When I could see..." I sighed. "Oh, sorry." He chuckled nervously. He held my hand. The ride stopped. I gulped. It then dropped. I screamed. But, my scream turned into laughter. "Whoa this is actually fun!" I exclaimed. We got to the bottom. Taehyung was laughing. We got off. "Want some cotton candy?" He asked. I nodded. A few minutes later, Taehyung pulled me over to a table. "Open your mouth." He said. I did. He put some cotton candy in my mouth. It dissolved quickly. "Mhhh, more." I said. "Baby~" He cooed. "What?" I asked, eating more of the cotton candy he just gave me. "Nothing." He said. I shrugged.

~~

Me and Taehyung were at the carnival all day. He won me a stuffy. He said it was a purple bunny. He then said, on Sunday, when we come back, he'd win me the blue one.

I was hungry. He stopped at a fast food place and got me some food. I ate as he drove home. I also listened to music and sang again.

He pulled into my driveway and stopped the car. "Want me to spend the night?" He asked. I nodded. He got out of the car. He led me into the house.

"You two are back." I heard my mom say. "yep." Me and Taehyung said at the same time. "How was it?" Asked my dad. "Fun." We answered at the same time, again. Me and him laughed. "Well, you two love birds need to shower, and then sleep. You look tired." My mom said, ruffling my hair. Me and Taehyung chuckled as we walked up the stairs. I heard him walk into the bathroom. He turned the water on. I put my stuffy on my desk. I then kicked off my shoes. I walked to the bathroom and used the wall as my guide. I bumped into Taehyung. "Sorry." I chuckled lightly. "No problem." He smiled. I took off my clothes and we got in the shower. He washed me and stuff and lightly kissed me all over my face. I giggled and lightly pushed him away. He then pecked my lips and turned the water off. We got out of the shower and dried off. He gave me some clothes. I put them on. We walked into my room. "So, whatcha wanna do?" He asked. "Honestly, sleep. The carnival wore me out." I said. "Same." He said. We lied down and cuddled together until we fell asleep.

~Taehyung pov~

I woke up. I looked outside. It was still daylight. I carefully got up, not wanting to wake Jungkook. I walked out of his room and downstairs. His parents were in the living room. "Ok, so a plan, start giving me ideas." I said. "About?" His dad asked. "The surgery. We need him there without him knowing what's going on. We can't really knock him out... so, we need a plan." I said. "How about we just bring him there and if he asks where we are, we'll just remain quiet. Or, we'll give him to the staff and explain the situation, I'm sure they'd understand. Then we can just leave." His dad said. "I guess that could work..." I said. His mom nodded. "It's the only option we have." She said. I nodded. "Ok thanks." I smiled. I then walked back upstairs. I walked into Jungkook's room and closed the door. I got my phone and texted Yoongi. I told him the plan and told him to tell his dad. His dad said that it was fine. I smiled and looked at Jungkook. 'I really hope this works Jungkook, I really really do.' I smiled. I walked over to him and kissed his cheek. I then lied down and fell asleep again.

~~~~

I woke up to someone playing with my hair. I opened my eyes and saw Jungkook. "Jungkook?" I yawned. He smiled. "Morning Tae." He said. "Morning. Have you eat?" I asked. "Yeah, my mom brought food up here, your's is on the desk I think." He answered. I looked and saw a plate of food on the desk. "It is." I said. I got up and got it. I sat back down on the bed and ate. "Why is the tv on?" I asked. "Well, I can't watch it, but I can hear it... so I decided to... you can turn it off if you want." He said. "No, if you want it on, then it'll be on." I said. I drank my orange juice and and ate all my food. I got up. "I'm going to go put this downstairs, I'll be right back." I said. He nodded. I walked downstairs and put the plate and glass away. I then walked back to his room and plopped down on the bed. "Tae, what day is it?" He asked. "Thursday." I answered. 'One day before your surgery...' I thought to myself. "Oh, ok." He smiled. "So, today, what do you wanna do? Go out, stay here? What?" I asked. "I hoesntly want to go to the dance studio again... if you don't mind." He smiled. "Sure, let's go!" I smiled.

~~

Me and Jungkook have been dancing for about 3 hours now. We were resting on the floor, our backs against the wall. "Wanna go get ice cream, then head home and take a shower, we are stinky.." I said. He nodded. We got up and went to the car. We got in and I drove to the ice cream store. I got him some ice cream and I drove back to his house.

~~

We had taken a shower. We were now lying in bed. "I'm tired, but, not sleepy." Jungkook said. "I know right, I feel the same." I sighed. Jungkook sat up and crawled over to my lap. He straddled me and lied his body on my chest. I rubbed his back with one hand and played with his hair with my other. "Taehyung... in the past few weeks... ever since I lost my sight, you've made me realize, I can trust another a person." He said. "Huh?" I asked. "You've led me everywhere, you've done things for me, you've not taken advantage of my disability... I just wanted to say thank you." He smiled. "Aww, your welcome Kookie." I cooed, kissing his forehead. He smiled. 'I wonder how much he'll trust me after the doctor thing...' I thought.