Chapter 4

~Taehyung pov~

It had been 2 weeks since Jungkook told me he was forgetting what things looked like. He was at the doctor's office right now. I was hanging out with Namjoon and Jin. They were trying to help me out. "You know, Taehyung, there is this um, surgery that can restore optic nerve damage, it's just, it's costly and dangerous. Jungkook could get hurt or die, as there is a risk with any surgery, but this one lifts the risk for some reason." Namjoon explained slowly. "Who does this surgery?" I asked. "This lady that lives about 45 minutes out of town. Her late husband had optic nerve damage and she fixed it. But, he died a year ago when he went to the army." Jin said. I nodded. "Give me the address, I'm going to her house." I said. Namjoon sighed. He got out his phone and sent me the address. I then got in my car and sped to this lady's house.

~~

I got to her house and I walked tot he front door. I knocked on the door. A young woman came to the door. "Can I help you?" She asked. "Um, yeah... I heard you can fix optic nerves..." I said. Her eyes widened. "W-well, yes, but, I haven't in awhile..." She said. "That doesn't matter... look, I-i, well, me and my boyfriend were in a car accident and he lost his sight due to his optic nerve. Please, can you fix it, please? He's only 18. I'll pay you as much as you want, please, just, please?" I asked, getting on my knees. "I-i..... I would love to, I really would love to help, but, I don't have an OR, or the authorization..." She said. "I can get that for you!" I said. I stood up. "Ok, if you can get me amortization at the hospital, I'll do the surgery." She smiled. "How much?" I asked. "Um..... free." She smiled. "Ok, so $10,000 enough?" I asked. "I-i said free." She stuttered. "Yeah, well, I said $10,000, here is my number. Text me. I'll tell you when I have an OR for you." I smiled. I then ran to my car. I sped to Yoongi's house.

~~

"Yoongi! Open this door and stop fucking Jimin! I have to talk to you! It's an emergency!" I yelled. A few minutes later, he opened the door. "C'mon, what can be so important?" He groaned, holding a pillow over his dick. I barged past him. "Ok, your dad is the head surgeon at the hospital, I'll give you $300 if you convince him to give this doctor I know a OR for a few housr, I'll even give him $500!" I said. "What?" He asked. I then explained everything to him. "D-daddy~ I-i can't a..anymore!" I heard Jimin scream. "Do you have him strapped to the bed with a vibrartor up his ass?" I asked. "M-maybe... you see, he made me jealous on purpose." Yoongi said. "Ok, I'll talk to my dad for you." Yoongi said. "Thanks!" I then hugged him and ran out the door. I got in my car and quickly drove to Jungkook's house. I still needed his parents' consent, soooooo.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

His parents said yes!!!!!!!!!! I was so happy!! We decided not to tell Jungkook. We wanted it to be a surprise. And we meant SURPRISE. We were gonna knock him out before we went to the hospital and then we're gonna let the lady do the surgery and when he's done and he wakes up, we'll let him take off his bandage and we'll see if he can see. I smiled and walked into my room. It was late and I was tired from running around everywhere. I sighed and collapsed on my bed. I then closed my eyes and fell asleep.