Chapter 5

~Jungkook pov~

I stretched and yawned. I had no idea what time it was. I got up and put my feet on the floor. It was kinda cold, but oh well. I walked downstairs. I heard the tv in the living room and someone cooking in the kitchen. It smelled like pancakes. 'So, it's morning?' I asked myself. I walked into the kitchen. "Oh, morning Kookie." My dad said. "Morning." I answered. I felt around for a chair and I sat down. "Where's Taehyung?" I asked. "He hasn't come by today." My dad answered. I frowned. Taehyung hadn't been coming around a lot lately. I'd call him and he'd just say that he's busy and would apologize. 'What if he is cheating on me...' I thought. I shook the thought away and breathed. I heard a plate being sat down in front of me. "Eat up." My dad said enthusiastically. I ate a few bites and pushed the plate away. I got up and walked to my room. I lied on my bed. 'I knew it, I knew it, Taehyung would cheat... Am I not good enough? Is he tired of being with me?' Thoughts ran through my head. I heard my door open quietly. Someone then sat beside me on bed. "Honey, what's wrong?" My mom asked. I sniffled. "Nothing." I managed to say, my voice cracking a bit. "Honey tell me." She said softly, rubbing my leg. "I-is Taehyung cheating on me?" I asked. "What? Why would you think that?" She asked."B-because. He use to come over here, or call and tell me to come to his house. Or he'd at least tell me that he was doing something today and couldn't talk or whatever, but mom, it's been like a week... I-i'm not good enough, for anyone. I'm a burden. I'm a burden on you, dad, and especially Taehyung. I know he got tired of me and my problems, and I'm sorry, I know that you'd all be better off without me, but...-" I started crying. "Honey, shhh. Taehyung is not cheating on you. He doesn't think you're a burden and neither do me and your father. Taehyung had been working on something big and has probably just lost track of time. It's something to do with his family. He didn't have much time to explain before he left. He'll come back, just breathe." She said, rubbing ym back. "W-why didn't he tell me?" I coughed. "Because sweetie, we were suppose to tell you. This is me and your father's fault, we didn't tell you. I'm sorry." She said, kissing my forehead. "I-it's ok." I said shakily. "Here, I'll tell him that you want to see him. When he get's a chance he'll probably come over here anyway. Ok?" She asked. I nodded. "Ok, I love you Honey." She said, kissing my cheek. I then heard my door close lightly. I pulled the covers over my body and I closed my eyes. I then drifted off to sleep.

~~~

I woke up to someone running their fingers through my hair. I cuddled into their side and breathed in their scent. I smelled Taehyung. I jumped up and fell off the bed. I hit the floor. I jumped up. "Taehyung!?" I asked. "Yes? Kookie, calm down." He said. I jumped on top of him. Surprisingly I got the landing right. I straddled him and cried. I hugged him tightly. He hugged me back. He didn't smell like anyone else, so therefore he didn't cheat on me. He sat up, holding me in his lap. He rubbed by back. "Hey, calm down. Your mom told me that you thought I was cheating." He said. "I-i-" He put his hand over my mouth. "Shhh, I understand why you thought that. I would've thought the same thing. I was helping my family with this big wedding. I told your parents to tell you, but they didn't. I'm sorry Jungkook. Baby, I didn't mean to worry you and stress you." He said. His words sounded so sincere and guilty. "It's ok... I forgive you Tae." I smiled, hugging him tighter. He hugged me. He pulled away and lightly gripped my chin. He pulled my head up and connected out lips. We kissed passionately. I could feel his words, 'I love you' 'I'll never cheat on you' 'trust me' and 'you're my everything', pour out in the kiss I smiled in the kiss. Taehyung pulled away. "Why are you smiling Baby?" He chuckled. "I... I just love you." I said. He chuckled. "I love you too." I pecked my lips. "No... I want to show you that I love you... but I don't know how..." I frowned. "You don't have to show me, I know you do." He whispered. He brushed my hair out of my face. I was looking down. I mean, there is no reason to look up. I felt up his chest. I felt as if I was forgetting him again. I then tried to remember what he looked like. 'Hair color?' I asked myself. 'Blonde.' I remembered. 'He had a box smile...' I remembered. 'Eye color?' I asked myself. 'Brown.' I remembered. 'But... what does he look like...' I asked myself. I gripped his shirt. He felt up to his face and cupped his face. "I can't..." I whispered. "Can't what Baby?" He asked. I felt like I couldn't breathe. My heartbeat increased. "Jungkook, what's wrong?" He asked, the worry in his voice clear as day. "I-i... Taehyung I can't remember what you look like." I said. I was still breathing quickly and harshly. "Ok ok, hey, calm down. It's ok. Breathe Baby, breathe. Shhh." He said. He got up and came back a second later. "Here, breathe into this. If you feel light headed, tell me." He said. He put a paper bag around my mouth and nose. I began to breathe in and out in the bag. After a while, I calmed down. "Ok, now just breathe." Taehyung said, taking the bag away. I breathed slowly and deeply. "Ok, just lay down and rest ok?" He said, picking me up and laying me down. I reached out and grabbed his shirt. "S-stay... p-p...please don't leave m-me." I said, tears coming back to my eyes. "Ok, I will, don't worry." He said. I heard him walk around the room. He then crawled into bed and cuddled me from behind. He wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled close to him. He kissed neck and whispered loving things into my ear, until I fell asleep.