Chapter 4

Yun Hee's POV

{A week later}

It is the day that we will finally end this dance assignment.

One by one the pair was call out to show what they have done. Finally, it was mine and Jungkook's turn. We have been practising it over and over again but I don't know why I am so nervous.

*I Need You playing* We dance our hearts out and followed each step like how we practised it. It went well I guess since I didn't screw up any of the choreography.

"Well done Yun Hee! Hope we would get a high grade" Jungkook whispered as we went back to our seating place.

Jin's POV
I was walking past the dance studio heading towards the singing studio for my vocal lesson. I heard the song that Jungkook played before and I glanced through the window on the door. It was Yun Hee and Jungkook dancing a couple dance. I got jealous that Jungkook was able to dance so closely to her like that. I was indeed in love with Yun Hee but I know it is one-sided love. I slowly walk towards the place I was heading to with my head down and tears are building up in my eyes wanting to flow down. I just could not take this jealousy that I am having. Yun Hee hates me after all and loving her would just hurt me.

'Jin stop loving her so hard. It would just hurt you more.' This is what my brain was always tells me but my heart does the opposite of it.

Yun Hee's POV
I was glad that the assignment is now over. Finally, I would get some rest. I head home after school end and quickly get my shower. I was so tired that I fell asleep as soon as I land myself on my bed.

I woke up and darkness surrounded me. "How long did I slept?"

It was almost 8 pm. I checked my phone as it was a habit of mine to check it after I wake up from my sleep.

Unknown

Unknown: Hey!

Yun Hee: Do I know you?

"Who the hell is this Unknown? I have never gotten a message like this before" I start to wonder.

Unknown

Unknown: You know who am I😉
*Seen*

I left it on seen as it was so creepy. Weird thoughts filled up my mind. 'Is this person a stalker?' 'How did he get my number?'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Author's Note:
Hey! I am back with a new chapter! This chapter is short since my brain was kinda out of ideas on how to continue it. Clearly, I didn't meet my target of getting 100 reads yet but still posted this chapter! BTW I am gonna be on a break from writing for a while to sort things out. I am really sorry! Sorry if there are any grammatical errors...

Stay tune for the next chapter to know who this unknown is