Chapter 8

Yun Hee's POV

Jin was beating up Minho in front of my eyes. His hands were bleeding from trying to beat Minho down. I was praying so hard that nothing would happen to Jin. I am worried for his bleeding hand. Minho was defending himself from Jin with the metal pole. 

 When Minho was knock out, Jin grab my hand and pulled me with him but he was gentle. I started to shiver from the trauma again and Jin was holding me tight till we reach the car in front of the abandon school. I keep on holding Jin's hand tightly and not letting go although we are in the car.

"J-Jin, g-gomawo" I stammered and unknowingly I started to tear up.

"Gweanchanha? Why are you shivering so much?" Jin started to panic

"Jungkook drive to the nearest hospital. Yun Hee is shivering too much and her hands are cold"

"Nae hyung"

My head started to spin so much and my vision started to get blurry. Suddenly everything just turn pitch black.

Jin's POV

"Yun Hee!" I shake her shoulder but she doesn't respond. I am so worried right now if anything happens to her. I keep on calling her name continuously but she is still lying on my knee without any movement.

"Jungkook please drive quickly to the nearest hospital. Yun Hee fainted. Faster Jungkook!"

"Hyung calm down, I am driving the fastest I could. I know you are worried so am I but you need calm down Hyung. The more you rush me the higher risk there is to get in an accident" Jungkook nagged but in a worried voice.

My mind went blank and I could only think of the worst that could happen to her. I know I shouldn't but I can't stop it. I am worrying and panicking so much to see Yun Hee like this. She looks so vulnerable now.

As soon as we reach the hospital, she was rushed into the emergency room. I keep on walking back and forth in front of the room until Jungkook told me to take a seat.

"Hyung don't worry so much about her. She will be fine. Hyung I know this is not the right time to ask but what happened?" Jungkook asked out of curiosity. I told him from the start to the end about how Minho threatened me to give him money to Minho being Yun Hee's ex-boyfriend. Jungkook was JUNGSHOOK to hear the story.

"Hyung, are you sure that he would not disturb Yun Hee anymore after this? And also how will Yun Hee react to you after this?"

"To be honest I don't know Jungkook but the only thing that I can assure is that Minho would not disturb Yun Hee again after this as I have already warned him that if he does it again, he will rot in jail"

The doctor came out of the emergency room and I quickly went to him.

"How is she? Is she alright?"

"What is your relationship with her?" the doctor asks. I hesitated for a bit but in the end, I have to lie to know how she is.

"I am her boyfriend"

"She is fine. She just had a shock of what happened and also a trauma. She will recover soon. But based on her records it states that she experiences the same thing a few years back. May I know what happened?"

"She was kidnapped by her abusive ex-boyfriend a while ago and when we are on the way back, she started to shiver and her hands were cold and fainted after that"

"Maybe that is the cause of her trauma. I hope you could protect her and let her stay away from her ex-boyfriend because if she continues meeting her ex-boyfriend her trauma will get worst and she will not be able to heal from it"

"Thank you, Doctor"

I sigh out of relief hearing that nothing serious happens to her. I went to her room and sat beside her bed. I caress her hand and whispered "I will always protect you even if you hate me Yun Hee ah"

I started to tear up unknowingly and Jungkook pats my shoulder.

"Hyung, she doesn't hate you and she won't after what happened today. You are her lifesaver and I am sure that she will accept you" Jungkook comfort me. I hope she will not hate me after this.

Yun Hee's POV

I slowly opened my eyes and saw Jin holding my hand while sleeping. I am really glad that he saves me. I slowly caress his soft brown hair and whispered "Gomawo Jin ah"

My phone vibrated notifying me that I have a message. I took my phone and saw a few messages.

Sisterz

Jin Ae: Yun Hee ah! Are you alright? What happened?

Chung He: Unnie gweanchanha?

Jin Ae: Yun Hee ah can you reply? I am worried down here. At least tell me where you are.

Yun Hee: I am fine girls, don't worry. I am in the hospital but I am fine

I replied to them but I guess they are still asleep. At least when they are awake they would not be that worried about me.

Kijung

Kijung: Noona where are you? Are you fine?

Kijung: Seriously can you reply at least? I am so god damn worried here

Yun Hee: Finally you are calling me Noona. I am fine don't worry and tell Jaehwan Oppa that I am in the hospital.

Kijung: Thank god you are fine. Okay I will inform Jaehwan Hyung about it. I will visit you when Hyung is back from practice this afternoon. Get well soon Yun Hee

Yun Hee: Yah! Where did the Noona go? Remember I am still older than you little kid

I put my phone away and I wanted to go to the toilet but I was feeling a little dizzy and stumbled. I felt a hand grip me preventing me from falling. I turn and it was Jin. I got up and walked away although I was still feeling dizzy.

'Why did I acted like that?' I questioned myself. I don't know why but I acted cold towards him. I felt guilty. When I was done with my business I walked back to the room and saw Jin sitting on the couch looking at his phone. I walked slowly and sat beside him.

"Jin..." I said in an inaudible voice but I am pretty sure he heard it. He turns and looks at me in the eyes.

"I have something to tell you," I said slowly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's Note:

Another update about this book. Well, I was bored so why not right. I made a cliff hanger a little in this chapter. I hope this chapter isn't that long.

Sorry for any grammatical or typo errors I made. Stay tune for the next chapter which I hope I could update soon but due to my busy schedule, I am not sure when will I update again.