Chapter 10

Yun Hee's POV
When I woke up, Jin was already there talking to the doctor. I took my phone to check if there are any messages but there were none. Clearly, my brothers won't be here to bring me home. I have such great brothers (sense the sarcasm guys).

"You're awake! Get ready and I will send you home" Jin informed me. I got up and get ready.

We walked to Jin's car and I am so amazed by his fancy car. Wow I never thought he was this rich to afford a Ferrari. He opened the door for me and I got in. His car is neat and tidy, the scent of lavender pierce through my nose and the cold wind from the air conditioner shivers me. He got in and he started driving off.

"Yun Hee, do you want to go for lunch first before I send you home? You haven't eaten since morning and you must be hungry right?"

"Erm okay" he brings me to a fast food restaurant and we ordered our food. When I wanted to pay he push my hand away.

"Why didn't you let me pay? I wanted to just pay back what I owe you"

"Its okay you allowing me to send you home and also eat with me is already enough" he flashed me a smile. My heart starts to beat quickly again at his beautiful smile.

{At my house}

"Take care of yourself alright and also rest well. You haven't fully recovered yet and you are still on hospitalisation leave. Make sure to eat your medicine. I will come by to pass you any schoolwork that you have miss while you are away" Jin said and it was like his fifth time repeating what he said. I just nodded my head.

"Are you finally liking him or what?" Kijung sounded out of nowhere. I jumped at his voice and turned to look for him.

"I'm here at the couch" he bluntly said.

"NO! I still hate him okay and I will never like such a guy like him" I lied. It was just because I don't want him and the others to tease me plus Chung He and Jin Ae said a saying that I totally disagree with last time.

After a week I am finally back to school. For the whole week that I was on hospitalisation leave, Jin came by to pass me the works that I have missed and also notes that he asked Jungkook to write for me. I am now walking to the most dreaded class of mine which is Mathematics. Tell me that you guys hate it too.

"Yun Hee! You are finally back I miss you" Jin Ae said while pouting and Chung He was just nodding her head while looking down at her phone AGAIN.

"I see that Chung He doesn't hehe. So anything interesting that I miss while I was away?"

"YES! Our Chung He here has finally matured!" Jin Ae squealed.

"OMG who is that lucky guy to get our sweet Chung He?"

"Hey baby!" Taehyung suddenly hugged Chung He from the back. Well finally this two are dating officially. They are just so cute together.

"Oppa..." Chung He whined while blushing.

"Okay let's go Jin Ae. Let's leave these two lovebirds alone and Taehyung you better take care of our Chung He well or else you are gonna get it from me. Arasseo?" Taehyung nodded and both Jin Ae and I left for our class.

It was lunch and I don't feel like eating. Lately, I have lost so much of my appetite but I am not complaining. I was planning to go on a diet anyway.

"You not going for lunch?" Jin Ae asked and I just shake my head. I took out my phone and started watching a web series.

"Take this" I look up and saw Jin handing me a sandwich.

"It's fine I am not hungry"

"You have to eat a little or else your stomach will hurt" I took it and get a bite of it then put it aside.

"Why aren't you eating much? I heard from Kijung that you have been skipping your meals too and now you are not finishing that sandwich" Jin said

"It's nothing I just want to go on diet" I lied and I don't know why I did that.

"Why are you going on a diet when you are skinny enough? And you look pretty even if you don't have that ideal size" he bluntly said. 'Did he just called me pretty?!' I can feel my cheeks burning up and I swear my face is like a tomato right now. 

"I will head back to class first. Make sure you eat that sandwich" he left and I have no choice but to eat the sandwich. The class continued as per normal until the last bell rang indicating that we are able to go home.

I decided to stay in school a while to complete my homework. Chung He has already left with Taehyung and Jin Ae went home with Hoseok. I wonder why those two is always together lately.

I was about to walk home alone when Jin suddenly pulls his car to a stop in front of me.

"Come in," he said, I hop in the passenger seat and the lavender scent hit my nose. I just love the smell of lavender it calms me down.

"This is not the way back to my home. Where are we  going?"

"Somewhere" Jin grinned.  I furrowed my brows at him giving him a questioning look. 

After 10 minutes, Jin park the car and we are by the sea. It has been a while since I came to the beach.

"What are we doing here?" I ask when we sit on the bench facing the sea.

"I want to tell you something" I am getting curious and he sounded serious.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Author's Note:
I would like to thank those who have read this book and this book have received 100 reads! I am going to leave you guys hanging for a while but I would like to apologise in advance as I won't be able to update anytime soon as I will be having important exams starting from next week. But I will try to update it as this book is coming to an end.

Sorry for the grammatical or typo errors! 😊