Chapter 6

Yun Hee's POV
It has been a week and that Unknown guy still has not revealed who is he yet. I just got this instinct that it is a guy. He did message me a few times at night but whenever I ask who is he, he would just say that I know him.

I am on my way home and it is 8 p.m now. I have a fear of walking home alone at night but today I have no choice. Both Jin Ae and Chung He headed home early. I had to stay in school and make planning with the teachers for some events happening. I was not in charge but I was tasked to help the teachers today.

It was quiet along the alley that it creeps me up. I was having goosebumps and cold sweat. Lately, I keep on having this feeling of being stalk whenever I walk through this alley.

"Ahhh" I lost my consciousness after that and everything went black.

Jin's POV
I have been messaging Yun Hee for the past hour but no reply. It is suspicious that she did not reply since she always replies to my messages within 5 minutes.

I got to know that Jungkook message Yun Hee using my phone. I continue messaging her after that. Of course, I did not reveal who I am.

Back to reality, I am starting to get worried about Yun Hee. It is really weird that she has not replied to me yet.

"Jungkook ah, can you come over to my house? It is urgent" Jungkook is the first one I thought of calling.

My front door burst open and Jungkook came running in.

"Hyung what happened? Why do you sound so worried and urgent?" he bombards me with questions.

"Yun Hee.... She-"

"What happened to her? She what?" Jungkook cut me off before I could explain it.

"She has not replied to me yet and it has been an hour. She usually replies to me within 5 minutes"

"Maybe she is busy Hyung. Relax Hyung just wait a while more"

Another half an hour has gone by but there is still no reply from her. My guts are telling me that something is not right.

"I am calling her. I don't care if this will reveal who am I to her or even lose her. I need to get hold of her. This is making me worried" I blurted out.

After the third ring, the phone was pick up.

"Yun Hee!? Where are you?"

"This is not Yun Hee. Who are you?" a scary voice spoke through the phone. I check the caller ID again and it is Yun Hee's number but why is a guy speaking through it?

"Who are you? And where is Yun Hee?"

"Yun Hee? Do you mean my precious little babygirl? She is fine with me. Are you her boyfriend?"

"Who the hell are you? What are you doing to Yun Hee?"

"Don't worry I won't hurt your girlfriend if you come to this address that I am going to send you. Make sure you come here alone within an hour and bring me $1000. I will give you Yun Hee after that. Understand?"

"Ok ok I will go to the place with the money but please don't hurt Yun Hee" I replied on impulse.

01-444-333-222

01-444-333-222: (address). Your 1 hour starts now⏳

I rush out of my house and go to the bank to take out the money.

Jungkookie👦

Jungkookie👦: Hyung where are you going? I am coming with you.

Jin: (address) I am heading there to save Yun Hee. She is in danger. Meet me at the bank near my house I am here. Bring the car with you.
*Seen*

{At the address that was given}
It was an abandoned school. Definitely, it is creepy and being a scaredy-cat I am, I feel like running away. But for Yun Hee's sake, I am going to forget about it.

BANG! BANG!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Author's Note:

Chapter 6 is up!

Sorry for the boring chapter...It is kinda short too. Sorry for that too :(
Lately, I am having a hard time and clearly, my aim was not achieved by having 100 reads per chapter. I hope I will be able to achieve it within a month after this chapter. If not then I will unpublished this whole book? Idk but most probably I will

Sorry for any grammatical or typo error!