Chapter 9

Jin's POV 

"I have something to tell you," Yun Hee said slowly. My heart starts beating uncontrollably. So many thoughts were coming into my head at once. 'Is she going to confess?', 'Is she trying to ask me to stay away from her', 'Did she found out that I am the one that has been contacting her?' both positive and negative thoughts were running in my dense brain but mostly it is filled with negativity. I took a deep breath and face her again. 

"What is it?" I am sure curiosity is visible on my face now. 

"Thank you for saving me from him... I owe you one and I want to buy you lunch when I get better as a repay" my heart kind of sank when she said that. I was expecting more but what can I do she might still hate me after all.

Yun Hee's POV 

That was not what I wanted to say to him, to be honest. I wanted to apologise to him for being very bad and hating him before this but I don't know why I thank him instead. 

"YUN HEE!" both Jin Ae and Chung He barge into my room shrieking my name. I swear they are so loud that they could be kicked out from here. I quickly stood up from the couch not wanting them to see that I was talking to Jin. I walked away and also see that not only Jin Ae and Chung He was here but Jungkook, Hoseok and Taehyung was there too. I am pretty sure Jin Ae told Hoseok about me being admitted and Chung He told Taehyung. I just hope that this two could sometimes stop telling everything to them. 

"Oh you guys are here already" 

"Yun Hee Unnie are you okay? Are you hurt anywhere? What happen?" Chung He started bombarding me with questions while hugging me. I feel like her life is full of questions only.

"Yeah, Yun Hee what happen?" Jin Ae worriedly asks.

"I am fine and I am not hurt anywhere my baby Chung He. It is a long story girls..." 

"Yun Hee where is Jin Hyung?" Jungkook asks while three of them just stand at the door from just now. Taehyung was actually staring at Chung He more specifically. This two are liking each other but never got together although they know already that they like each other. 

"Jin is at the couch there," I said pointing at the direction. The couch was hidden behind the wall and that is why they couldn't see him. Jungkook and Hoseok nodded and pulled Taehyung to the couch. 

"Yun Hee tell us everything and if you want, we could go out and talk about it" Jin Ae suddenly said.

"O-oh it is fine we could stay here" I stammered and I don't know why. The reason I wanted to stay here is so that I could glance to look at Jin's handsome face once in a while. Yes, I am starting to like him after what happened yesterday. I felt safe having him around.

"Minho-" 

"Minho as in your ex Minho? He is still alive? What did he do to you?" Chung He bombards questions at me again. I glare at her giving her the can-you-let-me-finish face.

"He has been stalking me all this while and yesterday when I was walking home he kidnapped me. He made me lose my consciousness..." I continue and told them every single detail of what I saw from the start to the end. 

"I am glad you are fine but are you going to be okay after this? I mean the alley near your house is very quiet and dark I am scared he would do that sort of things to you again" Jin Ae said in a concerning voice while Chung He just nods. Both of them are very worried and it is all over their face. 

"I-" I wanted to say something but got interrupted

"Don't worry I will be by her side after this and send her home if she ends her class late"Jin suddenly state. All of us were stunned including the boys. I stayed silent but internally I was glad that he wanted to do that. 

The silence was broken when two of my brothers barge into the room. Kijung was clearly worried but he didn't bother asking if I am fine or not while Jaehwan Oppa just stood there staring at Jin Ae. Such a norm for them to be like that. 

"Yah! Oppa stop staring at Jin Ae aren't you worried about me at all?" 

"You look fine sis plus Kijung have already told me everything since Jungkook called him yesterday night" Jaehwan Oppa bluntly state and I am speechless at him. 

The day went on like that and the other boys came to visit as well. When it was late one by one left including my brothers. The only one that didn't leave yet was Jin. 

"Jin aren't you going home?" I asked since he has been here all along without going home to wash up. 

"No, I don't want to leave you alone here" 

"Go home and get some rest please you have been here since last night and you didn't get enough rest. Also, you need to change up" 

"Are you sure you can be here alone?"

"Yes I am plus there are many nurses out there to look after me" I gave him a smile to reassure him. I feel that we are like dating each other. He didn't even bully me since yesterday but instead, care a lot about me. 

"Okay I will be back in the morning to fetch you since the Doctor said you are discharged tomorrow" he walked out of the room. Within a few minutes, I was in my dreamland

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's Note:

Excuse my grammar and typo errors if there are any. This chapter is kind of boring and I apologise about that. I will make it up with the next chapter and also the next chapter will not be the last. I know I said that this book will have 10 chapters only but I kind of change the story a bit and I will make it a little longer. 
I also would like to thank KwonKimMinJeon for giving me tips and advice in improving this book :)