Chapter 15

Yun Hee's POV

Jin was allowed to go home yesterday but since his wrist got an infection from the surgery, the doctors hold him back for another three days. So here we are in his room cuddling with each other while watching TV. Lucky for us, he got a single bedded room when he got readmitted. Jungkook said the boys and the girls are coming later around 3 pm.

"Jagi, we got exactly an hour left before the rest come around. Are you ready to tell them? If you are not we could still lie to them about us" Jin asks concerning while putting his chin on my head. 

"It is fine and I think we should tell them instead of lying to them about us again"

We continued watching TV in the same position until the door of his room burst open. Both of us did not budge from our position.

All of their mouths were wide open when they saw Jin back hugging me and me not budging at all.

"Why are you all standing there? Come in there is plenty of space here and there is also a so-called lounge there" Jin said while pointing at the couch area. They all move in sync. I just chuckled at their reactions. Trust me their faces were all so damn cute especially Chung He and Taehyung. The room became silent for a moment.

"So mind telling us what is going on between both of you?" Namjoon broke the silence. Both Jin and I look at each other and smiled. 

"Oppa do you want to tell them?"

"You tell them" And we continued like that until...

"Can one of you just tell us? GOSH" Yoongi interrupted our little argument.

"Fine, I will tell then. So as you guys might already have the idea of what is happening and I would say it is true. Both of us are together. We have been together for two weeks actually but due to some circumstances we broke up last Friday but we got back together" Jin spoke. While me down here just smile. He pecks me on the head and I turn red again. Seriously his sudden pecks are really really unpredictable but I ain't complaining.

"Congrats!" all of them said together.

"Jin Hyung now we could go on a double date! I am so excited!" Taehyung squealed while Chung He innocently tries to calm him down. 

"I didn't even agree on going on a double date yet," I said.

"Unnie~ Please let's go once" Chung He whine while Taehyung nodded at his girlfriend's words.

"Okay Okay," I told her wanting her to stop whining.

"Jagi, why don't you go to the cafeteria with the girls, I want to have a chat with the boys" Jin whisper loud enough for me to hear it.  I nod my head and head out to the cafeteria with the girls.

Jin's POV

As soon as the girls were out, I was bombarded with questions from the guys.

"Hyung, how did you make her stop hatting you?"

"Hyung wah you are great tell me how you did it" it continues on and on and on.

In the midst of the questions, Jungkook slyly "Jin how did Yun Hee accept you?"

"Yah Jungkook! I am older than you and don't think that I didn't catch you" I smirked. Jungkook forever trying to do that thinking he wouldn't get caught.

"Okay guys calm down. I will tell you guys the story" I told them the whole story of how both Yun Hee and I got into a relationship till how we broke up and me ending up in this hospital. After that, we have random talks.

Yun Hee's POV

"Yun Hee spill the tea now" Jin Ae commanded. I told them the whole story while sipping my iced caramel macchiato. After the whole story, we head back to Jin's room.

----

The whole school now knows about my relationship with Jin. Jin is back to school after being discharged from the hospital a week ago.

Today after school Taehyung and Chung He wanted to go on a double date with us. Most probably to the amusement park since both of them are still like a child. Well, the amusement park is a place that I love to go but not my boyfriend's. He is a big scaredy-cat and would never take any rides unless I pull him. Today is the day I want him to conquer his fear of it. 

As soon as the last bell rang I pick up my bag and went to Jin's car. Chung He and Taehyung are going there by Taehyung's car.

"Are we ready?" Jin asks while starting the car and I nodded excitedly.

After about 15 minutes' drive, we arrive at the amusement park. My eyes light up seeing all the rides. But when I look over to my boyfriend...his eyes were full of fear. Taehyung and Chung He bought the tickets for us since they reach first. 

"Hey, are you okay Oppa? We could just stay down here if you don't want to take any of the rides" I compromise although I really want to take the rides and also want him to conquer his fear.

"Hyung! Yun Hee! Let's go take that ride. Chung He and I want to take that so badly" Taehyung called us from the front.

The day was full of laughter and screams from Jin. We all had fun today and I have to admit that Jin somehow did conquer a little of his fear at the end of today. Now we are just sitting on a bench eating ice cream while chatting with one another.

"Thank you Unnie for accompanying us here," Chung He who was sitting in the middle of Taehyung and I said. 

"No problem plus both Jin Oppa and I had a lot of fun. Right, Oppa?" I turn my head to him and he nodded.

We head back home. Jin send me home while Taehyung sends his girlfriend home.

"Thank you, Oppa! I love you and sweet dreams!" I give him a peck on his cheeks before going out of the car.  I wave at him and enter my house after he drove off.  Of course, he bid me goodbye before I go back. How can I be this lucky to have him as my boyfriend?

Both Jin and I are happy now and we had gone through a lot together which made our relationship much stronger every day. I am glad that we can still be together despite having so many obstacles that we have gone through in between.

I Love You Jin Oppa! My one and only boyfriend :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Author's Note:

This book has come to an end :( I hope that it is nice and thank you for those who read it sincerely. I don't know if I should publish another FF or not but I have written a new FF which will be an ongoing book and it might not have any ending. But I don't know if I should publish it.  Anyways I would just like to express my thank yous to the readers of this book. Seeing the reads go up to 200+ was really heartwarming for me as I thought this FF would be a flop and I won't receive any reads. Thank you so much! I also hope that you are satisfied with this ending as well. It might not be the best but I really really work hard to make it a really nice ending. Sorry if it does not reach your expectations.