Chapter 11

Yun Hee's POV
"I want to tell you something" Jin sounded hesitant but at the same time he got the serious tone. I hummed indicating he should continue what he wanted to say.

"This might be surprising and I know you may hate me more after this but...Yun Hee, I like you and I really sincerely love you too. Would you want to go out with me?" I was shocked that he is this straightforward.

"Umm...Jin, why would I hate you? I... Love... You... Too...and yes I would go out with you but can we make it a secret for now?" I hesitated when asking the last part.

"Alright but why?"

"You see, I used to tell Jin Ae and Chung He that I am never going to fall in love with you and I am not going to date you but that was all in the past. I realise that I actually love you after the incident and me hating you more resulted in me loving you more. I don't want to prove them right at the moment. I hope you understand..." I looked down when explaining it to him.

He holds my hand and squished it to reassure me that it is fine. I looked up and he is smiling from ear to ear.

"I understand Jagiya. Let's go for dinner at the restaurant there and we could walk around the beach" he pulled me up and we walked to the restaurant. I am glad that he understands me. When we reached the restaurant, the waiter assisted us to a room and it was decorated so beautifully. My jaw dropped and I am in awe. Jin pulls the chair for me to take a sit. I thank him but my eyes are still wandering around the room. It is a personal room for us and the food is already served without being ordered.

"Do you like it and this is the meal you are craving for right? You said that you wanted steak and oreo milkshake when you were in the hospital" Jin suddenly said while looking at me. I give him a nod and smile to him. I am impressed that he still remembers what I wanted when I was in the hospital.

"Did you prepare all this?"

"Eo, I am glad you like it. I planned to confess to you today and then bring you here when you agree"

"What if I rejected you just now? It would be a waste of your effort"

"But you agreed and therefore it wasn't a waste of my effort and I am happy to see you smile like that and also how you look like when you were in awe just now. You look so cute like a baby being fascinated over a toy that has a sound" he chuckled lightly. His chuckle is so cute and yes I am fangirling inside.

"Kamsahabnida Jin"

"Jagi, you should call me Oppa since I am older than you"

"Ah nae Oppa" I said in aegyo. We enjoyed our meal and also got to know each other a little bit more. The steak is so delicious and the oreo milkshake has a heavenly taste.

We are walking hand in hand along the seashore. Our hands interlaced each other perfectly as if they are made for each other. It was silent but the silence was not awkward at all but instead, it was a very calming silence. We walked till we reach the parking.

He drove me home. In the car, it was pure silence again since both of us just want to have a quiet atmosphere.

'Why did I even hate this beautiful angel in the first place?' I question myself while staring at his flawless face. I got lost in his beauty until he said...

"We are here" I stop staring and look the other direction. My face is burning and I am sure it is red like a tomato now. He opens the door for me and walked me to the front door.

"Gomawo J- Oppa" he chuckled a little at my mistake.

"Goodnight and sweet dreams baby. I know you are not used to calling me Oppa. Its okay you will get used to it"

"Good night and sweet dreams too" I enter my house and wave at him. He drove off and I straight away went up to my room.

It is the best day of my life. I lay down on my bed trying to get some sleep but I can't since I am still so happy about what happened today. Finally, I drove to dreamland smiling widely. 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Author's Note:
Surprise update! Sorry if it is short... :(

I should be sleeping now but I am super scared for my exam tomorrow since it is my weakest subject. I just hope for the best! 

Sorry for any grammatical error and typos.