Chapter 1

You sat in detention impatiently, hearing the slap of the ruler get louder and louder. You gulped, watching as the door seemed to crack open by every hit.

Suddenly, an idea popped into your head. Maybe you could bribe the principal into helping you...

"Excuse me, Sir?" His head turned to you, a curious glint in his eyes. "May I ask why you allow no running in the hallways, but allow Mr Baldi to punish students with pain?"

"Hm..." He placed a hand on his cheek as he leant down on his desk. "I never thought of it like that."

"Oh (Y/N)~" Baldi's voice came from the hallways and you began to sweat profusely. "Please, Sir. If you help me, I won't break a rule again!"

He smiled. "And...?"

He wanted more?

"I'll do anything."

"Anything?"

"Anything."

He then smirked, so suddenly that it caused a shiver to run down your spine. "Okay then... deal."

You nodded and he stood, blocking the door to detention. "Baldi, why aren't you in class? You're supposed to be-"

"Get out of my way or I'll make you." Baldi had a frown on his face and he stood in a menacing stance.

"I am principal of this school and I am ordering you to return to your classroom." The Principal commanded, which made you flinch slightly in surprise. He looked back at your movement and mouthed a quick 'sorry' before watching as Baldi sulked away.

"Now, where were we?" He turned around and closed the door, locking it. You grew more nervous, not realising what you had just signed up for. "What do you plan?" Your voice was shaky, and you felt a violent blush settle on your cheeks.

"I-"

Suddenly the door window to the room smashed and you heard a loud voice scream "It's ME!" and a large figure burst through with a glinting object in his hand. It took you a moment to realise it was a knife from the cafeteria. You looked up to see a familiar face smile warmly.

"You'll be safe with me." Baldi spoke sweetly and then waved his weapon to the principal. He backed away. "I wasn't going to do anything! She's all yours!" He stumbled, falling with a terrified expression.

"All mine..."

His sinister face turned to you, who simply stared in shock.