Chapter 4

As Baldi dragged you along the streets you considered screaming for help, but he seemed to only take you to unpopulated areas. He had clearly thought this through.

You frowned as he stopped at a battered-down house. "Why don't we go to your house instead?"

"N-No-"

"Let's go!"

He dragged you off again and you realised he lived a street away. You sighed in annoyance, grabbing your keys and finding the front door. You lived alone, despite being a student. Your father didn't really bother to visit, and your mother passed away at a young age.

You kept the house in good condition, used your mothers remaining money to pay bills and buy food, and nothing ever went wrong. Thankfully, your mother was quite rich. Due to the threat of being thrown into an orphanage, you just told people you had a guardian who was always at work. It was easier that way.

He made a thoughtful "Hm." As you turned the key and unlocked the door. Your heart thumped violently as you felt his eyes on the back of your neck, but you ignored it and walked in.

"Right. Here we are..."

He walked in.

"Mi Casa..."

"Huh?" He turned to you, confused.

"My home."

He nodded and looked around. "It isn't much." He let his fingers run across the bumpy wallpaper.

Your house was pretty modern and kept to the grey and green colour scheme. It was a simple house for a simple girl.

"Rude..." You scoffed and walked to the kitchen.

"So, Baldi," You called as he took a seat. "Why are you even in my house?"

He snickered loudly and leant back in the chair. "I'm going to be friends with you then we can date and get married!"

You turned to him and narrowed your eyes. "You think it's that easy?"

Clearly this man was in another world.

"Of course it is! You let the principal get close-"

"To get AWAY from YOU!" Your voice boomed through the house. You were losing patience.

"I wanted to get away because you were threatening me! You tried to kill him! You had a KNIFE!"

He stood and approached you. You realised your outburst has gotten you nothing but trouble. "You do not speak to your superior like that..."

Your stood there, dumbfounded. He smirked and reached a hand out to stroke your cheek. "Oh, innocent (Y/N). I'm going to enjoy ruining you..."

You turned and walked past him.

"Get out of my house." He followed behind you as you opened the door.

"You're unwelcome."

He stood at the doorway. "I always have my way, (Y/N)."