Chapter 10

You glanced up from your seat, blinking in surprise as you caught your companion staring at you with  an interested glow in his eyes. 

"What are you staring at?!" You yelled and moved a seat along on the bus. He snapped out of his trance and quickly spun away, face glowing red.

"I'm sorry, I couldn't help but admire your features." He apologized, which caught you off guard. You felt your cheeks burn and you faced away, trying to brush it off calmly.

"Hmph!" You raised your head, heart racing. It took you a few seconds to decide on what to say.

"If I catch you again, our deal is off!"

He bit his lip desperately. "Fine! I'll keep my distance until we get to the station..."

You blinked, suddenly turning to him in confusion. "The station?" Your voice innocently echoed.

"The police... Don't you want to-"

You slammed your palm across his mouth and spoke loudly to drown out his sentence. "Oh yeah, the PARTY. We don't want to miss it."

Your challenging eyes scanned the bus as the passengers seemed alarmed at what Baldi had just blurted out. They relaxed once again as the bus hit a bump and everything fell silent. 

"Baka! If you blow our cover, we'll end up in more trouble." You hissed.

You felt a tug at your sleeve and turned to the seat beside you. "(Y/N)... How long until we get there...?" Playtime sat shaking uncontrollably as the bus rumbled violently. She wore large shades to hide her lack of eyes. AC pat her head, although he was on edge as well .

"Not long, kiddo. We're almost free." He smiled to you, his eyes filled with gratitude. You simply nodded. Everyone was grateful. You'd brought out the good in Baldi simply by having a presence in the school. The Bully sat in the row behind, huddled in between the principal and Sweep. They all looked traumatized. You gazed at the principal for a moment. You didn't like him, despite all he'd gone through. 

Once you'd arrived at the police station, Baldi was put over watch and everyone else was quarantined until further notice...

1 YEAR LATER.

Things were well. Playtime found herself in a school, living with AC. They grew a father-daughter bond, despite not being related. The bully moved to a different country to pursue his dreams of travelling the world and the principal...? He was jailed for sexual harassment. Sweep continued being the janitor, despite having many other opportunities. Baldi was getting better, with the aid of you and a therapist. It all ended happily for everyone... except the principal.

I NEEDED TO END THIS! I just lost interest and decided i needed to cut this short. I apologise sincerely for the anti-climatic ending, BUT i do have other stories coming out very soon...follow me so you dont miss out!! ;);) Thank you all for the support in this, i appreciate it all sm :') <3