Chapter 3

You awakened in a shadowy room. The air felt thick and warm. As your eyes adjusted, you realised there was a door at the far end of the room and no windows were in sight. That explained the lack of oxygen.

You moved your legs to stand but heard the sound of metal clashing. Your feet had chains on!

The chains were connected to a thick pole sticking out from the ground. Your hands were chained in front of you as well, and you found it difficult to move them.

As you tried to flex your wrists, the metal scraped against them and it burned. You winced, but kept going in hopes that they would somehow free themselves. After a few minutes, nothing happened. You sighed.

Suddenly, a loud bang came from the door. It swung open to the principal who drugged you. You scowled. "How dare you do this to me!"

He flashed a grin, clearly drunk. "Oh (Y/N), my dear! How I have wanted you since you arrived in my humble abode..." he approached you, making you whimper.

"I-If you unchain me I'll give you that." You pleaded, but he just tutted. "I may be drunk, but I am not stupid."

"You sure about that?"

A voice came from behind him, and you realised it was Baldi. His wide eyes met yours and they made you recoil in worry. You shrunk into the corner and watches as Baldi swung at the principal and he was knocked unconscious.

"Come on, let's get you out of here." He began fumbling at some keys and found a small one, shoving it in your cuffs and unlocking them. You sighed in relief, feeling the blood come back to your wrists and ankles.

Baldi grabbed your hand. "I'm glad we're able to cooperate."

You hesitated, confused. "Hold on-"

Before you could protest, he pulled you with him and began to run. There was a staircase through the door and it led to the school's facilities. You had been under the school this whole time.

You were surprised when Baldi dragged you straight of out school. "If you make a racket I might just have to kill you!"

"Then we can be together forever..."

He seemed to be in thought. Oh god... He wanted to kill you!

"It's better if I'm alive!" You added quickly. "That means I can... talk back to you."

"Yes... I will be able to hear your beautiful voice."

You gulped. He was in love with you. A dangerous type of love. You're sure you've heard of this somewhere. Someone who would kill to be with their love...

The term was Japanese, or something linked to that, you were sure. Was it Yenar? Yondare? Yandere?

Yandere sounded right. Baldi was a Yandere.

You had read stories about how a Yandere would try to kidnap their love. They would act like they had known each other for years and that they were going to get married and the other person had no say.

You were in for hell...

AHHH! This is interesting 😂 I hope you guys don't mind if it gets a little 13+, some suggesting, but not enough for me to turn this story to "Mature"...?