Chapter 5

After Baldi had left, you took a moment to think about what just happened. He had chased you around a school, then almost killed someone and confessed his undying love for you. You growled.

Why did this stuff always happen to you?!

You took a deep breath and moved to the kitchen. You hadn't ate all day.

You switched on the oven and threw some chicken nuggets and chips in. It was all you could really afford with a weekend job and wanting to save your mothers money.

You waited impatiently for the food, still thinking about Baldi. Why couldn't you just forget about him?

"I always get my way..."

You huffed while taking the food out and putting it onto a small plate. A small knock was heard at the door. You decided to ignore it due to the fact that you had no friends, which meant no visitors.

Another knock was heard. You continued to ignore it until you heard a yell.

"It's the police. We know you're here, we just want to talk."

Your heart dropped for the millionth time today. Why didn't anything go right for you?!

You ran to the door to open it. "H-Hello Officer."

A plump man with a stubble beard and long hair stood at the door in thick police uniform.

"(Y/N), right?"

You nodded. "We've had complaints about screaming coming from a school a few miles from here. May I ask some questions?"

"Yes, yes. Come in."

You stood aside as he walked in and sat down.

"You live alone, correct?"

You paused. How did he know?

"You... knew?"

"We always did."

You sat across from him. "Go on."

"Are you familiar with the man 'Baldi'?"

"Yes."

"Is it right that he dragged you out of his school after the principal tried to kidnap you?"

Your eyes began to blur with tears. Maybe you'd get out of this...

"Yes.. but who told you?"

"A child who goes by the name of 'Playtime' was a witness." He scribbled into his book and looked back up to you.

"Baldi is being searched for right now. It's been noted that you are his prime subject, therefore we must set up a patrol and guards inside and outside of your house."

"Wait, why?"

He looked you in the eye and you noticed slight guilt.

"His criminal record is incredible. He has gotten away with many kidnappings, rapes and murders."

You felt a hand reach your mouth. Rape? Murder?

You began to shake. "He told me he would always get his way. He told me he loved me... he's coming after me!"

"Calm down. We will guard your house."

You slumped forwards, and the policeman patted your back. "If you find anything is out of order, call us immediately and we will dispatch a team to you."

"Okay.."

Fun fact! I'm fishing right now, which is why I had inspiration to write! (Also it's incredibly cold so I gotta keep those fingers moving)