Laughing {Shinsou}

Shinsou Hitoshi x Reader | Fluff

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

(Y/n) wasn't one of the people that smiled or laughed often. Actually she didn't laugh at all. She would crack a smile now and then but that was it.
Nothing more.

The problem wasn't that she was depressed and couldn't laugh anymore or something like that, the girl just didn't find anything amusing.

However, this fact made Shinsou, her boyfriend, set himself the goal of making her laugh.

The two were currently sitting in the female's dorm room, each with a book in the hand. While (Y/n) sat on her bed, Shinsou lay on the cold floor.

The peaceful silence between the students was destroyed by Shinsou who had an idea.

He closed his book, stood up and sat down next to (Y/n).

„Hey, (Y/n)."

She answered with a bored hum, her (e/c) eyes still glued to the inky words before her.
The purple haired boy began to tell her a story, but she wasn't even listening.

That was until the a sentence caught her attention.

„And then the cat was like ,We should get some  FURniture!'."

(Y/n)'s eyes widened a little.
Shinsou wanted to tell the (h/c) haired female the rest of the story, but was cut off by a chuckle.

He blinked once. Twice.
Trying to realise what he had just heard.

As (Y/n) saw the boy's reaction she began to laugh loudly while a little blush dusted her cheeks.

(Y/n) laughed.

(Y/n) (L/n).

Laughed.

Over a stupid sentence like that.

A wide smile formed on Shinsou's face as a single tear ran down his left cheek.

I'm blessed.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Short but cute!

– Denkiii

>279 words<