Days {1-A}

Class 1-A x Reader | Angst

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

The first day.

„Does anybody know where (L/n) is?"

Aizawa stood in the front of the class and looked at the students with a questioning look.
A few people had their eyes darted to the empty desk behind Midoriya, others shook their heads.

Yaoyorozu raised her hand.

„Maybe she's sick?"

The black haired teacher shrugged.

„Probaly."

The people assumed that she was sick.

==========

The second day.

Midoriya, Iida and Uraraka sat together and ate their lunch in silence.

„Hey ... Deku-kun, Iida-kun?"

The two boys looked at their female friend.

„Do you think (Y/n)-chan is okay? I'm worried ..."

Iida put down his chopsticks and adjusted his glasses before he looked at Uraraka.

„You shouldn't worry too much. (L/n)-san is probably sick, just like Yaoyorozu said."

The green haired boy nodded.

„I agree with Iida-kun."

Uraraka sighed.

„Yeah ... maybe you're right. It's just that I have a bad feeling ..."

People started worrying.

==========

The third day.

„(Y/n)-chan is still absence ..."

Kirishima remarked and looked worriedly at the empty desk and than at his friends.

„Yeah ... It's kinda boring without her ..."

Mina sat at her desk, head atop of it.

Their chatter and that of the other students died down as their teacher came into the room.

Aizawa looked horrible. The bags under his eyes were bigger and his hair was messier than usual.
When he walked he looked like he would collapse on the spot.

Worried looks were exchanged under the students. They had never seen their teacher like this before.

Midoriya trembled as he rose his hand.

„U-Um ... Sensei, are y-you okay?"

Aizawa looked at the boy before he sighed and began to speak.
His voice was full of sorrow.

„As you all noticed, (L/n) has been absence for three days now ... And ... it's so ..."

The voice of the adult broke for a moment and the worry inside the students grew.
He took a deep breath.

„(L/n) committed suicide yesterday."

Silence.

Aizawa stared at the desk before him. He couldn't bring himself to look into the faces of his students.

When the black haired male finally raised his head, he instantly regretted it.
Their faces showed two emotions.
Shock and Sorrow.

Tears began to stream down their cheeks.

Even Bakugou, Todoroki and Tokoyami escaped a few tears which were quickly wiped away.

The first sob escaped Uraraka's lips.

It didn't take long before loud cries were the only thing that echoed through the classroom.

She was dead.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I've been feeling really down lately so .... yeah.
BUT
I have many ideas for oneshots and found my inspiration again.
Killerweebstar AND cartoonscutie YOU'RE ONESHOTS WILL COME
DON'T WORRY

>420 words<