Reincarnation {Midoriya}

Midoriya Izuku x Reader | Angst

Midoriya Izuku  x Reader | Angst

•••

„Ne, Izu-kun, do you believe in reincarnation?"

The young boy turned to the girl by his side. Her (h/c) locks waved in the soft breeze and her (e/c) were darted to the colourful sea of flowers before them.

„If we ever get reincarnated ..."

She turned her head to him and smiled warmly.

„I would want to be childhood friends again."

==========

„Hang in there, (Y/n)-chan! We're almost at the camp!"

The only answer Izuku received was a week cough and the feeling of a warm liquid that ran down his arm. The forest that surrounded them was slowly burned down by turquoise flames and the green haired boy could hear the cries of other students in the distance.
He increased his speed, while he looked at the injured female in his arms. A fleshy wound could be seen through her tattered clothes which slowly turned a dark red.

Too focused on the girl Izuku stumbled over a root, fell and dropped her. They landed on a small open meadow.
He heard a quietly scream of pain.

„Oh, no, no, no, no."

Hot tears welled up in his eyes and streamed down his freckled cheeks as he crawled to her.
Carefully, as if she were made of glass, he took her body in his arms.

His body trembled in fear.
In fear of losing her.

„Ne ... Izu-kun ..."

Izuku looked at (Y/n) who had a slight smile on her lips.

„Y-Yes?"

„Do you ... remember the time ... when we were on this meadow ... with the flowers ...?"

He nodded.

„Do you remember ... what I said to ... you ...?"

This question caused even more tears to stream down the boy's cheek as he began to sob loudly.

„I take that ... as a yes."

The (e/c) orbs of the girl looked at the black night sky that was decorated with little luminous dots.
She raised her arm and softly stroked the green curls of her friend.

„I meant what I said back then ... And I mean this too ..."

Red puffy eyes stared at her. A gentle breeze came up and blew trough the hair of the two students.

„Izu-kun ... I love you."

Izuku's face grew red and he looked slightly shocked, tears still streaming down his face.

(Y/n) smiled warmly as her eyes began to became dull and her breath weaker.
Her hand moved from the green locks to freckled cheeks.

„We ... will see ... each other ... again ..."

Then her hand fell down.
Surrounded by the colourful flowers which waved in the breeze she closed her eyes.

Izuku came out of his daze and started screaming.

„(Y/n)! (Y/N)! No, don't leave me! Not after you said these words!"

His body trembled and his face was burning because of the many tears.

„I love you too! Do you hear me?! I LOVE YOU TOO!"

His voice vanished more and more as the girl fell into the deep void. But she smiled.

We will be childhood friends again, Izu-kun.

And then we will become the best heroes together.

•••

After I was so dissatisfied with the other oneshot I took it down and uploaded this instead.
It's short, but I'm more satisfied and feel better.

>517 words<