Beautiful Memories {Kaminari}

Kaminari x reader | fluffy angst

•••

- - -

I never wanted this day to come.

- - -

"Hey, hey (Y/n)!"

The (h/c) haired girl turned around, her eyes big and curious while the white stick of the lollipop stuck out of her mouth, giving a perfect contrast to her cherry pink lips.

The falling petals of the the sakura trees that surrounded the two teenagers framed her beauty perfectly, like a floral wreath.

Kaminari's breath hitched and for one second he nearly forgot to press the button of the camera, nearly forgot the capture this beautiful moment.

The girl raised an eyebrow when she saw and heard the sound of the camera.

"Did you just take a picture of me?"

The blond boy smiled and lowered the device in his hands, a big goofy smile adorning his features while he nodded.

"I just had to capture this wonderful moment, your beauty."

A dark blush appeared on (Y/n)'s cheeks and she quickly turned around, putting the lollipop back in her mouth again.

"Idiot ... Let's go ..."

Her (e/c) orbs darted around, the dark color still on her cheeks, when she stretched a hand backwards.
A hint for Kaminari.

The boy smiled and let go of the camera that bounced around while he ran up to her, taking her smaller hand in his.

"Yeah!"

- - -

But it just wasn't avoidable, huh?

- - -

"So, how does it feel to be in a relationship with (Y/n)?"

Sero let out an annoyed sigh when his friend didn't answer, but instead stared at the girl on the other side of the room. He jumped off the table, leaned forward and waved his hand in front of the blond's face.

"Oiii, earth to Kaminari."

Little Pikachu finally broke out if his daze and jumped slightly, bewildered.

"Huh? What?"

"I asked how it feels to be in a relationship with (Y/n)."

"Oh. How it feels ... ?"

Golden eyes were glued to the other side of the room again, a soft smile showing up at the girl's laughing figure.