Voluntary {1-A}

1-A x Villain!Reader | Angst

•••

Without moving, I let my eyes wander over the burning district.
In the background I heard the desperate cries of innocent people, which made me smile.

"Hah, what a beautiful night!"

I laughed and got up. One last look into the night sky, before I sprinted to the edge of the building.
With my right foot I pushed myself up and turned in the air, so I saw the sky again, and fell.

I enjoyed the cold air rushing past my ears and started to laugh loud again.
Just before my body could collide with the ground, I stretched my upper body and arms backwards.

Dark purple flames appeared in my palms which didn't make me feel the pain as I came up on the hard cement.
Then I pushed myself off the ground again and landed safely on my feet.

"Fuck, I love my quirk." I whispered after a moment of silence.

The screams were louder than I've heard from the building. Even the crackle of the blue flames was clearly heard.

"Good job, Dabi."

I made my way out of the alley where I had landed. As soon as I was out, the first victims came into my vision.

Madness made its way into my eyes and I licked my lips, while I stretched my right hand out and made a purple katana appear.

==========

I laughed, I screamed, I killed everything that crossed my path.

"Where are the heroes, huh?! Do they not want to stop me?! "

"P-please, miss! I b-beg you! Kill me instead of my son and release him!"

Pure despair and fear lay in the young woman's voice as she pressed her son to her chest. She had blond hair which was tied into a ponytail and azure blue eyes. Tears ran down her pale cheeks.

I just looked down at the two.

"Of all the victims, why should I let your son, let alone you, alive?"

My voice was cold and sharp like the violet blade which soon pierced the hearts of the woman and the boy.
Their bodies fell to the floor like wet sacks, their eyes wide open.

I knelt down in the red puddle that spread faster and faster around the corpses.

"Too bad ... If the heroes had appeared ..."

With bloody hands I closed the eyelids of the woman.

"Would you still live now ..."

The same azure blue eyes as the woman's disappeared as I also closed the boy's eyes and then rose up.