The Nurse

Link: http://onedirectionfanfictionofficial.tumblr.com/post/31237245324/the-nurse-a-zouis-fanfic

Summary:

"Would you please go to the doctor, Louis. You’re sick." Harry said sternly yet lovingly.

"Harry, I’m fine. I’m going for a check up today, anyways."

"Good. Get your arm checked out."

"It’s not my arm, Harry."

"Well what is it, then?"

Louis looked at Harry with wide eyes.

"Oh.."

"Yes. Exactly. And it’s not like it hurts, I’ve just had some.. Extreme boners."

~*~

"Would you please go to the doctor, Louis. You’re sick." Harry said sternly yet lovingly.

"Harry, I’m fine. I’m going for a check up today, anyways."

"Good. Get your arm checked out."

"It’s not my arm, Harry."

"Well what is it, then?"

Louis looked at Harry with wide eyes.

"Oh.."

"Yes. Exactly. And it’s not like it hurts, I’ve just had some.. Extreme boners."

Harry laughed. “Well that’s normal then, lad.”

"I know it is. That’s why I wasn’t rushing to go to the doctor. But I have a check up today, so."

"Well you better get going. I’ll see you tonight at the party, eh?"

"Yep. Bye." He patted Harry on the shoulder and drove over to the doctors. He walked up to the front desk.

"Hello, sir. You’re here for an appointment?"

"Yes. Uh, Louis Tomlinson."

"Ok, he will call when it’s time for you to come back."

"Thank you." Louis took a seat in the chair.

~~Elapsed time: 10 minutes~~

"Louis Tomlinson?"

Louis looked up from the magazine he was reading to see his nurse. A male nurse for a change. Oh my God, he was beautiful. He was around 18 years old, a nurse in training. Black, shiny hair; hazel brown eyes; luscious lips; a perfect face. A perfect body. Louis got up and walked towards him. He clearly looking at Louis’ ass as he walked by. 

"Step on the scale, please." He instructed. Louis stepped up on the scale to get his weight. "Ok, step down. Follow me this way." He walked down the hall while flipping through the papers on his clip board. "Right in here." He waved his hand towards the door allowing Louis to go in first. Louis took a seat and the nurse pulled up one next to him. "Ok, so just a check up today?" He looked up into Louis’ beautiful blue eyes.

"Yeah," Louis said smiling. "Can I ask what your name is?"

"Zayn," he said smiling as he looked down at Louis’ paperwork. 

"Nice to meet you, Zayn." He saw Zayn hesitantly smile reading his papers.

"Well, it says on here your experiencing some other symptoms. What are they?"

"Well, uh.. Extreme boners. To the point where it actually hurts.. Badly."

"Oh, ok. Well sit up here on the examination table. Put this over your lap after you’ve taken your pants off and the doctor will be in to examine it." Zayn walked out with a smile.

Louis took his pants off and sat on the table. He put the paper blanket over his lap. He heard a knock at the door and Zayn walked in. “The doctor had an emergency call at the hospital. He wants me to do the checkup. If that’s ok with you?”

Louis had a cheeky grin. “Of course.” Zayn walked over to the table.

"Ok, I’m going to slide this down and take a look." He slid it down, revealing Louis’ member. "Oh," it was huge. He felt around to see if there were any bumps. He looked up at Louis who was biting his lip. "Are you enjoying this?" He said jokingly.

"Of course," he replied with sarcasm.

"Well we’re going to need to see what it’s like with a boner. So, I’ll step out." He paused for a moment. "Unless you need help achieving the boner?" Louis raised his eyebrows. He nodded his head ‘yes’. Zayn took a hold of Louis’ shaft and began pumping it. Louis leaned his head back in pleasure. It didn’t take long for him to get a boner. "The doctor will be here soon we can’t keep going with this."

"He will knock first." Louis smirked. Zayn began furiously jerking Louis off. Louis held on to the sides of the table moaning. "Zayn- p-please. Stop-" Zayn kept going. He removed his own trousers and slid Louis to the edge, lining himself with his entrance. He thrusted in all the way. He went fast and hard. Louis begged him to stop, but he wouldn’t. Louis loved it, but he knew that Zayn wanted to punish him.

"You’re a dirty little patient, aren’t you?"

"Yes I am, Zayn- I really am."

"Fuck-" Zayn kept thrusting into him, "please- Zayn. Fuck me!"

"Should I cum inside you or into your mouth?"

"My mouth-"

Zayn took himself out and cummed into Louis’ mouth. He slapped his cheek then took a hold of his face. “You’re a dirty little slut, aren’t you?” He said with his face close to Louis’.

"Yes I am."

Zayn kissed him passionately. “Well I don’t think anything is wrong with you. It’s normal. But please come back if you feel there is,” he winked at him. “Oh,” he wrote down his number on a piece of paper, “and call me.”