Hotter Touch A Better Fuck

Link: http://archiveofourown.org/works/953999

~*~

Begrudgingly, Louis opened his eyes to sunlight gleaming in through the window of his bedroom, tearing him from his lovely dream of David Beckham whisking him away on a unicorn or some other weird shit that his mind concocted in sleep. He groaned, turning in his spot, in turn smacking his arm into William, who let out a grumbled, ‘fuck off’, before sliding his arms under his pillow and falling back into a deep slumber.

And well.

Louis frowned, shifting closer to his brother, poking the rib tattoo that was visible to him due to his brother being on his front. “Will,” he said, poking the dumb skull that Zayn had drunkenly dared Will to get tattooed one night, “Will, wake up. I’m hungry.”

“Make yourself some breakfast, then.” Came a muffled reply from his twin, making Louis frown and poke him more.

“I’ll burn your porno mags,” Louis threatened, rolling on top of William so that he was fully covering his body.

“I’ll use the internet like a normal person,” Will mumbled back, eyes still closed despite Louis slowly crushing him. Hopefully. He deserved it.

Louis flicked the crown of his head, “You realise that in all this time of not sleeping, you could have been in the kitchen making me a nice fry up?”

“You realise that in all this time of forcing me to not sleep, you could have made yourself a nice fry up?”

Louis sighed, rolled off his brother and stood up, searching the room for a pair of trackies that weren’t covered in something that Louis probably didn’t want to know about. “Your room is disgusting.”

“Good, leave. Go buy your own fucking place,” William groaned, sitting up in his seat and rubbing his eyes. “Can you pass me those pyjama pants - cheers, lad.”

Although he knew Will was joking, Louis still felt a tiny twinge of pain at his words. Of course, he would be still living in his flat across town, but usually one does not stay in a place they’ve caught their boyfriend fucking their best friend in. He shakes himself slightly, biting his lip hard. He’d sworn to himself that he wouldn’t think about it while he lived with Will and his roommate, Zayn. It’d been so nice of them to let him stay when he’d shown up a few nights earlier with his bags and tears in his eyes, so he wasn’t going to repay them by moping about.

Instead, he reminded Will that he wanted a fry-up, and walked out to the kitchen. Zayn was sitting at the tiny kitchen table, sipping a coffee as he drew dicks on politicians who were unlucky enough to get their picture in the paper.

“Mornin’ Will,” Zayn said, doing a double take, “wait, fuck. Sorry, Louis.”

Louis grinned, sliding into the seat beside him and taking a sip of his coffee, “eugh, sugar. You’re disgusting,” he muttered, almost throwing it onto the table, specks of coffee hitting a picture of David Cameron who, apparently, had a monster cock. “But yes, back to that. I don’t think it’s that hard to tell Will and I apart, as I’ve told you every time we have a conversation.”

Zayn nodded, smirking slightly. “Right, Will has the better arse, yeah?”

Louis glared at him, turning to Will, who had at some point made his way into the kitchen and was making eggs and bacon. “Are you hearing this? Bullying, is what it is.”

“Oh Lou, you know it’s true,” Will sing-songed back, wiggling his hips to an imaginary beat. “This bum along with the tats, I may as well be a gay porn star.”