Part 10

The next day...

I see Sejeong. I call her name and wave to her. But she doesn't give a respond and runs from me. What's wrong with her?

Ong comes to me and gives me a drink. "Yah take this. Let's sit there."

"Huh?" I feel weird why he treated me today? And we can just talk in the class.

We sit on the bench. I drink it.

"Ong thanks for this drink."

"hmmm... Elly did you go home safely yesterday? With your bicycle?"

I stop drinking when hearing what he said. I don't think that I tell him about this. "Pardon? How did you know that I came to school with my bicycle?"

"I met your mum yesterday and she told me about it. But it was raining yesterday?"

"Ohhh. Actually my bicycle was broken. Luckily Jaehwan didn't go home yet. He sent me home safely."

"Ahh that was good."

"But you Ongssi, you went home early yesterday and didn't look for me. What a friend? Huh." I am angry at him jokingly.

Ong's pov
I feel sad when she said like that. Elly... if you know that I have looked for you yesterday but I saw you with Jaehwan. I didn't go to you because I didn't want to bother your time with Jaehwan. But you didn't notice me at all.
End pov

                                  **********

|Hall|

All the classes are gathering at the hall. We feel confused as we don't know what Mr Choi asks us to do.

Mr Choi: Students, please listen to me. Today we will do a few matches between the classes.

Jisung: What is the match, ssaem?

Mr Choi: Elly, do you still remember you got the penalty when your team was lost?

Elly: Don't you say that we will play that game again? 'Protect the Princess'?

Mr Choi: That's correct. We will play that game again today.

Elly: Oh ssaem. I don't want it.

Ong: Are you scared that you will fall again? And I need to catch you, Ellyssi?

What? What did he mean? I don't think I fell on his hands before is related with this game. I fell because I slipped not because of this game, Ong Seongwoo. Huh.

Mr Choi: Who's the teacher here? Me, right? So just follow what I ask. Ok you guys will play that game and fight between the classes.

Sungwoon: Ssaem, do we have a penalty again?

Mr Choi: hmmm this time is not. I'll give a prize to the class winner.

All the students are excited with the prize. "Yahoo!", "What is it, ssaem?", "We have to win this!". I'm not excited at all because what Ong said makes me little embarrassed.

Then, Jisung , as the captain of our team asks us to gather. "Today we have to win this game. If not, at least we go to the final."

Daehwi: True. I really want to get that prize.

Sungwoon: And you three, Elly, Ong and Jaehwan? Please play seriously. Don't play like last time okay?

Jaehwan: Yah, do you think we're not good?Arasso we'll show you today.

Ong: Huh, why all of you are serious? I just can give that prize to all of you without playing it.

Elly: What an arrogant! I know you're rich. But wait wait. We? Did you mean you guys will protect me again, Jaehwan?