Part 16

i come out from my mum's car and see ong. he came so early today not like usual.

"Ong! Ong! wait for me." i called him but he ignores me and just goes to the class.

Is he still angry with me? Of course he is.

|Recess|

"Ongssi, let's go to the canteen." I pack my things and invite Ong.

"Danielssi, let's go. i'll treat you today." Ong pats Daniel's shoulder ignoring me.

"wow that's good. but you don't want to go with elly?" Daniel asks.

"she will go with jaehwan. let's go."

daniel feels confused with his action but he just follows ong. ong ignores me again and goes to the canteen with daniel.

"What's wrong with him?" I mutter.

Jaehwan looks at me and knows i feel hurt. "Yah, i'll go with you. let's go."

after recess, i see Ong is talking with daniel and woojin at the coridor. i try to startle him from the back but...

"YAH!"

"What's wrong with you?" Ong is not startled at all, glaring to me. He just leaves me and goes to the class alone.

"what happened to him?" i ask woojin and daniel but they just shake their heads signalling that they don't know too.

|Math Class|

"Ong, can i borrow your pan...?"

Ong puts his head on the table when i asked him for a pan. jaehwan looks at us and feels so guilty. "elly, you can take my pan."

"Oh gomawo."

|History Class|

i write something on a paper and throw to ong. he reads it but doesn't give any response to me. he just crumbles the paper and hides it under his book.

"yah ong! ong seongwoossi, what happened?" I whisper to him.

"who is talking at the back? go out now."

okay i get caught again with mr chan. i stand to go out from the class but ong goes out first and takes that punnishment instead of me.

Ong doesn't act like that before. he always likes to tease me and makes me laugh everyday. but today he changes too much. I don't expect that Ong can be sulky too.

                                 **********

i walk with some boys to go home and notice ong is walking in front of us.

"guys, i'm going first. annyeong!"

i left them and walk behind ong, following him.

"yah ong seongwoo! how long you want to be like this? i know it was my fault for not telling you the truth but please forgive me. mianhe!" I shout loudly to him.

ong's pov
i walk towards my bike but I can feel someone is following me. she keeps calling my name many times. The voice sounds so familiar and I know it must be Elly who is walking behind me. I just ignore her and walk. of course i feel so angry to her. I thought she is honest in everything but I am wrong. She's not like what I expected.

But...when she is apologising to me, i feel so pity. at the same time i felt so lonely not talk with her even one day only.

i wear my headphones and start playing a song to avoid hearing her voice.
end pov