Part 13

we arrive at the camp place. we get out from the bus excitedly, take our bags and quickly look at the camp surroundings.

"okay guys, gather please. i'll give works for you guys." Ong said.

"why so early? we just arrived here." Jaehwan protests as he has just done taking a few photos but Ong already called us.

"I told you right that I will suffer your life at here. So shut up, please." Ong puts his hand on Jaehwan's mouth, stopping him from talking back to him. "ok we will have 3 groups. cooking, cleaning and setting up the tents. you can check your group now." Ong pastes the list name on the notice board so that everyone can see it.

After looking at my group, I stroll around the campsite. Then, I found a really nice place after a few minutes walk. it has a beautiful lake and a lot of big trees. there is also a bench so i decide to sit there.

jaehwan's pov
where does elly go? i'm looking for her and i find her who is sitting on the bench, daydreaming herself alone. i go to her.
end pov

"elly, what're you doing here?" Jaehwan sits beside me.

"oh, jaehwan. i just want to have a fresh air. this place is so beautiful. i love it."

"wait.." He goes to somewhere.

i am confused cuz jaehwan brings his guitar. "how can you bring this here?"

"well i'm a good singer, why not. hmmm...what song do you want to hear now? i'll sing for you while you are breathing the fresh air now."

"can you sing 'Love Yourself' by BTS?"

"oh sure. that's easy one." He starts pressing his guitar like a pro one and sings.

" He starts pressing his guitar like a pro one and sings

i look at him. his voice is really amazing. looking at the beautiful environment while listening to his voice is really blessed. i really fall in love with his voice.

"jaehwannah, why don't you go to sm? you will amaze people." I suggest him that big company cuz I know he can make it there.

" I also want to try being a trainee there but i'm still a student. my parents told me to study first."

"but why? you really has a sweet voice and it's so daebak. i really love your voice." I give him a thumb up, showing that he is talented.

Jaehwan stops pressing his guitar suddenly approaches me while asking with a sweet voice. "are you in love with my voice or me?"

he makes me startled. i didn't expect he could ask me that. are you okay, kim jaehwan? since when you being sweet like that? but his words don't make me cringe at all.

"pardon?" I stare at him, thinking did he mean that or not.

"i'm just kidding. why're you so serious? hahahaha."