Part 19

|Weekend|

I was watching a drama in the living room but someone knocked our house door.

"Elly, open the door." Mum shouted at me while cooking in the kitchen.

"Omma...a little while. This scene is so romantic." I was fangirling alone when watching 'While You Were Sleeping' drama.
Lee Jongsuk visual couldn't move my eyes from the tv.

"Aishh this girl, how can you make our guest just stands outside? If I switch off the television, you'll feel it. Huh." She went to the door while babbling.

After she opened the door, she was shocked because her student came to her house.

"Oh Seongwoossi, why're you here? Ahh I know you want to meet Elly, right?"

Ong greeted my mum. "Hello, ssaem! Yes, is she here?"

"Oh she is watching a drama now. Ellyah, Park Elly!" She called my name. "Come here, Ong Seongwoo wants to meet you now."

I was startled. Ong? Why he came to my house in this weekend? And wanted to meet me? But I wore a short now. He couldn't see me like this. Ahh because of him, I've to stop watching the drama.

"Oh omma hold on. I want to go upstairs first." I quickly went to my room and wore a long cardigan.

"Can you wait for awhile? She wears short just now, so I think she is changing. But come in to my house first. It's not good for a guest to just stand here." She invited Ong to our house.

"It's okay, ssaem. I will wait her outside." Ong kept looking at surroundings, felt boring waiting for me.

"Arasso. Why is she taking so long?" She muttered.

I went down from the upstairs and walked slowly to Ong. I still felt confused why he wanted to meet me today.

"Yah, why do you come here?"

Ong didn't answer me since my mum was here.

"Oh sorry for bothering you two. I'll continue my work now." Mum entered the house.

Ong looked at me from bottom to the top weirdly. "Yah, why're you wearing a long cardigan now? Ah I know it's because you wear short, right?"

"Pardon? How do you know? OMMA! why you told him that!" I was angry to my mum.

"You're so noisy." He cupped my mouth before my mum came to us again.

I bit his finger. "How dare you touch my mouth?" I wiped my mouth from his pretty and long hand.

"Geez...this girl now you want to destroy my hand?" He kept holding his finger.

"Ongssi, Is it wrong that I just wear short? This house is only has me and my mum."

"I don't say that you can't. But where is your brother?"

"Why do you ask? Are you scared that he'll tease you again?" I teased him, I knew he felt embarrassed after mistaken my brother before. "He is meeting his members today."

"Ahhh he is still in Korea. Anyway, do you still remember that you have debt with me before?"

"Debt? Ahh...Do you want me to pay it now? What do you want? I don't have anything right now." I tried to search something in my pocket.

"I don't ask you to pay it with money or thing. Actually I'm so boring at home. So I think this is the good time for you to pay my debt."

"What do you mean? I think I don't have a lot of times."