Part 11

Since teacher doesn't come yet, the class is so noisy. I talk with some boys at the back.

"Elly, do you have heard Twice new song?" Daehwi asks me as yesterday Twice new song has been released.

"Oh did they release new song? Oh sorry I don't hear it yet." I say. I'm actually not interested in Twice.

"You should hear it. It's so catchy. Let's watch it on my phone." He takes out his phone and shows me Twice mv.

"Mianhe I don't really like the girl groups especially Twice."

"Why? You should not say that. They are really good." Daehwi being angry to me cuz I don't support his favourite group.

"Hahahah our cutiewhi is angry." Jinyoung pinches Daehwi's cheeks.

"Yah they are so girly. I hate it." I said, telling the truth.

"True. They are not like you. A tough one. I like it. Hahaha." Daniel chuckles.

"What's wrong with you? I'm still a girl okay. But Daehwiahh can you show us their dance?" I ask.

"Of course. I'll show it. Jinyoung, music please." Daehwi starts dancing.

I swear he is softer than me, he really looks Twice when he dances. We enjoy his dancing and the class becomes more noisy with the screaming of Daehwi's fans. Lol there are just his friends actually.

"kyeowooo...." I smile and clap to him.

"Woahhh. A new Twice member. You really look like a girl, man." Woojin jokes making all the classmates burst out laughing.

A few minutes later, Mrs Jihyo enters the class. "What's the noise at the back? Please go to your seats."

"Good morning, ssaem." Jisung greets the teacher politely.

"Good morning, ssaem." We greet her with a confused face, not like as cheerful as before since there is a student beside her.

"Today we have a new transfer student again." Mrs. Jihyo says.

"Why this school always has a new student?" Mina mutters, feeling annoyed.

"Minassi I could hear you. Don't say it again. Okay new student you can introduce yourself right now." Mrs. Jihyo invites that student to the front.

I look at him. Woahhh daebak! Do all Korean boys are tall? Ong, Guanlin, Daniel, Minhyun, Mingyu sunbaenim and also this student. I never met a 18 years old boy who is this tall like them in Malaysia before. This new student is really tall, I don't blink at all when looking at his height.

He walks to the front and introduces himself. "Annyeong! I am Jung Jaehyun. Please be nice to me."

"Only that?" Ong says

"Yah why? It's up to him. You must say like that when i introduced myself, right?"