Part 23

It was the last weekend for this month. Like usual, I didn't know what to do in my house beside I would watch a drama. Jimin oppa was going out with his members so he couldn't bring me to somewhere I wanted. "Ahh it's boring!" I shouted releasing all my boredom.

I took my phone which was beside me and opened my instagram. As I was scrolling it, my eyes instantly inverted to the text which was sent to me. I read it but it was written by unknown.

I thought I had saved all my classmates' numbers so who was it? Then, that number suddenly called me

Unknown:
YAH PARK ELLY! You also give me a blue tick! Aigoo this girl, you really changed after went to your new school. Huh.

Oh my god! I shouted with excitement when hearing the voice. She waa Jisoo, my bestfriend in my old school. Omo how could I forget to call her when I was here?

Elly:
Yah Jisooooo! Hahahaha mian! You're really my friend.

Jisoo:
Yah! I really miss you! I really miss to hear your voice, your laugh, your silliness, your story..ahh everything. When will you come here back?

Elly:
Well. Everyone love me. Hahaha. Anyway, 3 days more I think.

Jisoo:
Jinjja? I will wait you at the airport. How are you there? It's kinda boring here without you.

Elly:
Alolo my pretty Jisoo. It's good here. I thought this school was weird at first since everyone liked to tease me but the more I was here it feels so sad to leave this school.

Jisoo:
It's okay. I'll cheer you back after you meet me after this. But...do you meet a lot of handsome students there? It's so boring here as I just always have to look at girls.

Elly:
What? Yah, do you come to school to study or find your love? I think there are a few students but my Jinyoung is still the best one.

Jisoo:
Aishh that Jinyoung again. Anyway who are them?

I thought for awhile. Who were those boys that I said they were handsome? Was he Guanlin? Jihoon? Jinyoung? Wonwoo sunbaenim and Mingyu sunbaenim? But I thought Ong's enemies were visuals too. Or...Ong? NO. I didn't think that Ong was handsome. He was just a jerk at first.

Elly:
My seniors I think. And maybe some of my classmates.

Jisoo:
Woah daebak! You can see them everyday. You're such a lucky. I'm so jealous! Yah, share with me one of them. By any chance, who are your friends there?

Elly:
Just take them all if you want Jisoossi. Actually I'm still confused because they are boys. I'm not that close to the girls here.