02

Before then, Monday had arrived. Completely dreading the day, Eva dragged herself out of her bed. She had picked up her posture. She had to act her normal self. This was do or die, literally.

Brushing her teeth, she spit into her sink, glancing at herself. "Hello Mr. Joker, I'm Eva, your psychiatrist." She frowned, looking at herself in disgust. She looked like complete trash and had to make herself look as presentable as possible.

"Im here to listen." She spoke into the mirror, feeling a bit crazy. Thinking to herself she probably would go crazy even after one session with that psycho.

After dressing herself, she took one last look into her mirror. Hoping things would turn out fine. She half smiled. Eva left her home, taking a cab to Arkham asylum. With her things propped in her lap. Her legs began to shake rapidly, feeling the anxiety wash over her.

She sucked in deep as she had arrived at Arkham asylum. She inhaled deeply and exhaled as she found herself walking over to the front entrance of the asylum. After signing herself in and given a keycard, specially assigned to her.

She were then met with Dr. Arkham. He had went on about the rules and such. He also had showed her where her office would be and the specific room where she would hold her sessions with the joker.

She sat at her desk, fiddling with her pen, looking over the questions she had written prior to the session. Her insides had twisted up. She had never felt this anxious for anything. She jumped slightly as she heard a faint knock on her door. "Mr. Joker is ready for you, Ms. Bradley." Eva half smiled as she sat up from her seat.

Eva had made her way to the room where she'd come face to face with the clown prince of crime, himself. Clutching her things close to her, a few guards had opened the door for her.

"Joker, you've got a visitor." His head instantly snapped in Eva's direction, giving her the most creepiest smile someone could ever give you. Her muscles immediately tensed up. She gulped as the guards placed his seat across from hers.

"He's all yours, yell if you need us!" And with that Eva had now been alone with him. "Oh Eva, that's a pretty name." He said with a wide grin. Eva blushed but cleared her throat.

"I have a few questions I'd like to ask you, if you don't mind me asking? Mr.Joker." She said, flashing him a small smile. "Oh, call me Mr. J, E VA." He spoke in a low but raspy voice. Her legs had tightened up indicating that  she felt quite uncomfortable but tried not to show it.

Eva placed her hair behind her ear, fixing her glasses. "Tell me, why must you change yourself for other people's liking." He asked in his raspy voice, furrowing a brow. Eva shook her head. "I-I don't..." Eva quickly spoke. She cleared her throat intentionally. "Darlin, your perfect enough, no need to change for people to like you." Eva raised a brow.

She knew that this guy actually were right. Eva had always managed to be the perfect girl. She wanted to be liked and acknowledged. Maybe she were trying much too hard. "How about we talk about you, that's what I'm here for, to listen to you." He had kept silent.