08

"EVA!" Jokers shouts echoed throughout the halls as Eva lifted her head from her pillow. She opened her eyes lazily, Joker were standing in front of the brunette with arms folded across his chest. "Were you going to tell me that you spoke to that piece-of-shit-Bruce-Wayne?!" Eva had huffed slightly—trying to calm herself from shouting at him. Roman. She thought. That jerk had tattled on her. And for what? To get a kick out of Joker punishing her?

"I can explain...please don't be angry." She mumbled to him. "Please do so—or I'll be forced to punish you and I don't think either of us want that." Eva smirks a bit. Her mind wandered—thinking of him punishing her, it'd turn her on instead. "Punish me then. If you think I deserve it." She says whilst biting her lip intentionally. This was a game to her.

"I see where this is going, hmm?" Joker says as his voice had become low but raspy which caused Eva's stomach to curl. Her ears rung at the sweet sound of his voice. It surely turned her on. Him being angry turned her on.

Eva's eyes were fixated on Joker's plump red lips—she thought of kissing them roughly. The amount of desire she had for him consumed her entire body. Before realizing it—she'd pressed her lips roughly against his causing Joker to smile in approval.

He lifted her up and her legs wrapped around his waist. "I'm gonna fuck the hell out of you...it'll give me a distraction from this Bruce drama." Eva smiled seductively—she did like the sound of that. A distraction. Her mind wandered for a moment. And she'd removed her clothes quickly eager to feel every inch of him.

Wrapping her legs around him as he begins to enter her—Eva begins to moan at each thrust he made, bucking her hips closer to him to feel every inch of him caused her to lustily scream his name. Joker glared at the beautiful sound of his name and placed tiny kisses on her neck and lips to keep her begging for more of him. Boy, did this man have a way to please a woman Eva thought in her mind. He were like a drug she had to have, and she wanted more and more of him.

Eva laid her head on his chest watching him sound asleep, she begun gently tracing his tattoos admiring each one. It were strange how beautifully tattooed this man were. He were like a literal walking piece of art and somehow he were made just for her she'd thought.

Joker was Eva's safe haven and she were his light. The two were made for one another. Joker opened his eyes slowly and his eyes landed on Eva's beautiful hazel eyes. This woman had fallen irrevocably in love with him and he'd loved her just the same. And he'd kissed her on the forehead—pulling her closer to him in his embrace.

this chapter was long overdue lol. i am the worst at updating but thank you guys for baring with me. enjoy the chapter.