06

Joker had left Eva's room unlocked and open. It was the least he could do for hurting her even if he didn't mean it. Throwing her hair into a high ponytail, Eva headed for her bathroom. She stood in the mirror, staring at her appearance for a bit. jumping slightly at jokers sudden appearance. She quickly turned around. "My apologies, sweetness." He spoke in a low but raspy tone. Eva has flashed a quick smile at him before sliding just past him. she opened her large double doors to her closet. throwing several outfits to choose from. Joker smirked slightly, leaving Eva to get herself ready.

"Joker?" Her voice echoed throughout the halls as she approached his room. Joker was sitting at his desk, going through his paperwork. "Hey.." she whispered to the focused green-haired man. He took a slight glance at the brunette whom wore a baggy grey sweater with tight black leggings which hugged her tight waist quite well. He thought of ripping them off of her body, but hesitated from doing so. He managed to resist the mere desire to do so.

Eva had seemed to notice this, though she enjoyed the way he desired to have her. The feelings she had felt for him were still there despite what he had done to her the night prior, it was a lesson she had learned from disobeying his rules. But the desire she felt for him was unbearable, almost too hard to resist. Joker stood up from his seat, laying his eyes on her, he hungrily licked his lips with triumph in his smile. He stood over the brunette acknowledging how he had caused her to become quite uncomfortable.

"I want you—." She managed to say. He smirked at her words. He placed a finger on her lips, causing her to close her eyes, imagining the sweet taste of his lips and how she craved each inch of him. "You want me?" He spoke in a deep but raspy voice. Joker lifted her off of her feet, which surprised her. He placed her onto his bed whilst removing her sweater, she watched his every move.

"What do you desire to have? Hm?" He snaked up her body, slowly enjoying how she kept her eyes on his. "You." She managed to say. "Love, lust, desire! All of it! You!" She shouted, now breathless and frustrated. He laughed slightly enjoying what he had done. The girl had fallen completely and utterly head over heals in love with him and he enjoyed every bit of it.

"Good." He mumbled, placing a rough but heated kiss on her lips. He teased slightly and moved back, loving how she grew frustrated with his actions. "Not yet, darling." He spoke in his low but raspy voice. "I want you to beg for it." He lustily said with a crooked grin.

She frustrated and angrily picked herself up from the bed. "God, i hate you!" She said whilst playfully hitting his chest. He chuckled loudly, knowing that she were quite adorable when she were pissed off at him. "Fuck off!" She shouted but instantly regretted her words.

He waved a finger at the brunette and lifted her over his shoulders and growling. "Fuck, you've earned your punishment, doll."

Joker ripped her leggings off of her, she gasped with excitement at the thought of how rough he were. She placed her hands on his face as she kissed his lips roughly but passionately. Joker had removed his clothes as well. He hovered over the brunette. Admiring her body, a masterpiece. And it all belonged to him.

She positioned herself under him as he nodded before entering her, causing him to roughly kiss her lips. He lifted her arms just above her head as he picked up his pace, watching her face completely enjoy each and every moment of it. Her moans were almost like sweet music to his ears. There was nothing like it—the lust between the two, it were powerful. She was his prey and he would consume all of her, every bit of her.

yello i shall continue the next part soon. yes i'm updating after 2 million years :))