Chapter 3: Hes cheating

Alex didn't even care that Hadley was missing when he got up. Hadley on the other hand freaked out when she seen that Bucky was holding her.

"Oh god he's going to be so pissed." She whispered as she started to gather up her stuff and then she felt Bucky pull her back to bed.

"Look at me darlin. Its okay look Becca was on the other side of you. I would never make a pass at you while you are sleeping." Bucky said

"No no its not fine James You don't understand." she said as she ran up the stairs 

She ran up the stairs to her room and threw her stuff on the bed and took a hot shower to calm herself down. Winnie saw her make her beeline as she was in the kitchen and then seen Bucky.

She said "What happened?"

"Nothing mom it's not like that. I found her downstairs crying last night after I heard what my brother said to her during sex. I wanted to make sure she was ok and I stayed with her along with Becca in one of the guest bedrooms she freaked out when she woke up and I was holding her and I tried to tell her it was ok and to not panic but she yelled at me saying it wasn't ok and that I didn't understand." Bucky said 

Becca was standing behind him when he said all that and said "I swear to god Mom if he's hurting her I will punch him in the balls. Hadley has been through enough this year she doesn't need this too." 

Bucky looked at both his mom and sister confused and said "That is the second time I've heard that what happened to Hadley?"

"She suffered a horrible miscarriage about 3 months ago. And I bet my money that my brother had something to do with it." Becca said 

"How bad was it?" Bucky  said 

" I was 16 weeks pregnant." Hadley said as she came down the stairs with yoga capri pants and a purple victoria secret hoodie and her wet hair in a braid.

"Hadley I'm so sorry." he whispered 

"Becca was at the hospital when it happened." Hadley said 

Alex came in from a run and said "Um why weren't you in the bed this morning." 

Becca covered for her real fast and said "She and I had a sleepover downstairs. I hardly get to see her so I wanted to catch up."  

"As long as it was just you downstairs. I dont trust my brother." Alex said 

"It was just us." Becca said

Alex went to their room to take a shower and when he got a phone call he took it outside. Bucky  slipped out to listen.

And he heard "I know I know but I had to come on this trip and I had to bring her if I didn't then they would think something happened they love her sometimes I think more than me. But I will try and find a way to get to you by the 4th." 

When he came back he pulled Becca  aside.

He said "And to top it off after everything he does to her I'm pretty sure I just heard him talking to a woman he's cheating on her with." 

"That son of a bitch." she said 

Later that night they all went out for dinner but Hadley made sure she covered her bruises. When they got back she didn't want to go in the pool. Becca pulled her into her room and said "Hadley strip." 

"No Becca please I just don't want to go swimming." she said as she left the room. 

She ended up going to bed. Bucky  and Becca were in the basement playing pool. Trying to figure out a way to get Hadley to tell them the truth but it just wasn't happening. Hadley finally came down to the basement cause she couldn't sleep she had her ice cream in her hand when she saw them playing pool.

Bucky seen her and said "Hadley everything ok?" 

"Yeah I just couldn't sleep." she whispered 

She ate her ice cream on the couch  laid her phone on the coffee table. They both came over to sit with her and watched tv Bucky laid  her head down on his lap while they watched a movie on netflix. He started to rub her back with his finger tips she slowly started to fall asleep.

He started to get tired he gently carried her to the guest bedroom. Both Becca and Bucky both got on either side of her just like the night before.