Chapter 8: More Wedding Planning

*The header picture is Sarah Becca  Hadley*

Hadley started to work for Bucky after he learned about her having a degree in general practice and pediatrics. He loved having her at work with him but his favorite part is when he got to see her surgery. It was like seeing her mom all over again when he was growing up in the hospital. He would watch her parents and his.

It was Saturday morning and Hadley was eating a waffle while sat on the counter top when Bucky came into the kitchen half asleep. He said "baby what are you doing we have chairs." 

"I'm eating my breakfast and drinking my coffee. Texting Sarah and Becca  about today." she said 

He just shook his head and said "What's today?" 

She about dropped her phone and said "James you and your groomsmen have a fitting today." 

He started lauging and said "You should of seen your face baby. I know what today is." 

She hopped off the counter and smacked and said "Dont you do that to me." 

He kissed her and said "Baby dont act like that." 

They both got ready and she went to Klienfield's with the girls and he went to the tux store with guys. She let the seamstress know that Becca  will be 6 months pregnant when the wedding comes. They all agreed on red dresses for the wedding since the colors are red and black. She texted Bucky and said "All Black suits except the ties the ties need to be red." 

Bucky got the text and let his tailor know that they needed to be in all black with red ties. His dad said "Son she's not even here and she still has managed to handle both appointments."

"She's a great multi-tasker apparently." Bucky said 

"Well when the girl has managed to get 3 degrees and a doctorate she's no doubt very talented." James said 

Bucky started laughing and said "I know god she is smart. She has taken a tremendous amount of stress off of me since she started working at the office. I can finally focus more neuro then I ever have before." 

James said "I told you to not do a double practice but you wanted to do it." 

"I know dad but I'm glad that I did and I'm glad I have her to help now. She's got a double practice but I think she will be just fine." Bucky said 

"oh she will be kids and gen are easy to do." James said 

They both finished up their appointments. They all headed to the restaurant for their wedding party lunch. Becca said "I just have to say that I have the most amazing beautiful smart best friend in Hadley. I'm so glad we met in college and we had Sarah and Molly and Gracie as our room mates and best friends as well. But me you and Sarah were always the closest and I'm so glad we get to do this one last time for each other. You are the last of our muskeeters to get hitched Hadley and I love you." 

"Aww you are going to make me cry Becca " Hadley said 

She hugged Becca and said "I couldn't ask for a better best friend than you." 

"Me either besides Sarah." they both said 

They all ate lunch and laughed. The wedding was 3 months away and they still had a few more fittings and decorations to work on. 

**************

October

The 2nd weekend of October was James and Winnie's 40th wedding anniversary.  He took her to get a new dress and shoes since most of her dresses were still summer colors.  She found her dress and shoes and they went home.