Intruder Alert

Here is my second story. I was watching Kingsman: The Golden Circle yesterday and just hated what they did to Agent Whiskey. I thought he deserved better or at least a more fleshed out backstory. So here's the idea I had. Meh...
Please note that I own NOTHING!
_____________________________

Sodapop was with Ginger when the alarm at the distillery was triggered. He and Cholado had returned from a mission in Sinaloa  and when they finished, Cholado decided to take time off with his daughter while Sodapop chose to stay behind and hang out with Ginger for a while. They both watched the security footage of Tequila confronting the intruders and heard the two suits mention something about a "Doomsday Protocol".

"Ya think we got one of those?" Sodapop asked.

Ginger quickly typed away at her computer. "I believe so. My predecessor mentioned it to me...come on!"

She jump out of her chair and ran out the door with Sodapop right on her heels. They ran past other technicians in the lab trying their best not to knock anyone over. They both knew that if they didn't find the truth behind these intruders' intentions soon, Tequila would do something drastic. They finally turned a corner and found a room that was part of an exhibit of the Kentucky distillery. It housed items that belonged to the founders of The Statesman. These Items were generally rotated out and put on display for visitors but there were certain items that were kept under lock and key. Ginger and Sodapop found the storage room where the items were maintained. Ginger quickly found the item that she was looking for.

"Here it is!" she triumphantly picked up an umbrella and showed it to Sodapop. He took the umbrella and turned over in his hands. It looked like any standard black umbrella. He turned it over in his hands hoping for find some sort of mechanism that would give them a clue. The logo of the umbrella caught his eye. It said KINGSMAN tailor shop, but the 'S' stood out to him. It looked exactly like the 'S' on the Statesman logo.

"Well I'll be damned!" he smiled at Ginger. "They're telling the truth!"

"We best get this to Tequila right now!"

Without a moment to lose, they ran back to the lab in time to hear shouting on the other side of the door. "HARRY GET DOWN! HARRY!"

Ginger was the first to burst in. "Stop! They're telling the truth!"

Sodapop tossed the umbrella to Tequila. "We opened up our Doomsday safe and found this. Kingsman...It has our logo on it."

Tequila chuckled while Ginger quickly patted the alcohol off of the two suits. "My apologies, boys. I hope there ain't no hard feelings. I was just doin' my job. Welcome to The Statesman! Independent intelligence agency. Just like y'all I reckon. But our founders went into the booze business, thank you sweet lord above" He pointed at Ginger. "This is Ginger Ale, she's our strategy executor and this is Sodapop, one of our junior field agents. And I'm Agent Tequila."

The younger suit looked back and forth between Tequila and Sodapop. "This is the part where you untie is."

Sodapop cut the suits' ties and motioned for the two suits to go to the other room and talk with their friend. It was a relief to know that someone finally came looking for him whether or not they were enemies or allies. Champ had already been thinking about what to do with Butterfly Guy since it had already been a year and there was no progress in returning his memories.

"So these fellas here are our Doomsday Protocol?" Tequila asked Ginger.

Ginger nodded. "Turns out our founders' tailor was Kingsman."

The Kingsman marched back into the room glaring at the three Statesman. "What the fuck have you done to him?" The younger accused.

"Nothing! Only tried to help him." Ginger explained how Harry Hart ended up in the Statesman's care and how their nannite technology works. She sighed sympathetically when she told them about the side effects of the procedure and how Harry might never recover.

"But now that you're here," she pointed out, "we might have a real shot of getting his memory back."

"Champ will want an update on what's going on." Sodapop looked at the younger Kingsman. "He'll wanna meet you."

"Right well," the older suit who called himself Merlin looked at the younger man, "I'll stay here and see if we can jog his memory. You go meet their boss."

******

Tequila and Sodapop escorted The Kingsman to the top floor to Champ's office. When they walked in Sodapop closed the door behind him and saw Champ had his back to them. Both he and Tequila put on their glasses and saw Agent Whiskey sitting in his usual spot. "At point are you going to start behavin' like a Statesman, Agent Tequila? Do you want to go back to being a rodeo clown?"

"No, sir." Tequila hung his head. "I apologize."

Champ turned around and smiled at the new arrivals. "I'm Champagne, but anyone who knows what's good for'em calls me Champ." He took off his hat and threw it towards the champagne bottle. Sodapop always enjoyed watching Champ toss his hat. As a kid he would always make a bet to see if Champ would miss...he never missed.

He motioned for everyone to take a seat and nodded toward The Kingsman. "Sorry for your troubles. As your American cousins, I'm placin' all our resources at your disposal." He chuckled and smirked at Whiskey. "Can you imagine us in the tailorin' business? Ha! Now, how can I help you?"

"First of all I'd like to say thank you for saving Agent Galahad..." The Kingsman began.

"Hold on, I thought you said you were Galahad?"

"No he's talkin' 'bout the Butterfly Guy." Tequila said.

"It was his name before." Sodapop added.

"Oh."

"Galahad always said you have to look at the bigger picture." Galahad continued. "You need to think of the what as well as the who. If someone wanted to take out the Kingsman, they have to be planning something big."

"Any leads?" Sodapop asked.

"We were last tracking a drug cartel. The name Golden Circle keeps popping up."

Champ nodded to Whiskey. "Let's start lookin' into it. Anything else?"

"Also a former trainee of ours is working for them. Charlie, total prick." he pulled out his phone. "I've been tracking his ex-girlfriend through social media." he gave a satisfied smirk and showed them a photo of the girl. "She's going to the Glastonbury Music Festival."

"Then it's settled." Champ pointed at Sodapop and Tequila. "Boys get your dancin' shoes. You've got a new mission."

Tequila took a drink. "Yessir!" 

As he set his class down, Sodapop noticed his friend turning blue. "Brother, you feelin' alright?"

"A little tired, but I'm ok. Thanks for asking."

"Your face!" Champ exclaimed.

Tequila saw his reflection in his shot glass and rubbed his face bewildered. "What the fuck?"

Champ sighed. "Git to sickbay. Have Ginger check ya out. Hey! Give'em your glasses."

Tequila grumbled as he tossed his glasses to Galahad. "Later, Soda"

"See ya, man."

Galahad put on Tequila's glasses and saw the hologram of Whiskey. "You already met our best junior agent in Sodapop. Let me introduce you to our top senior agent currently in our New York office. Meet Agent Whiskey."

Whiskey tipped his hat to Galahad. "Alright boys, looks like we're meetin' a chick at a rock concert...my favorite kind of mission."

"Oh god, Whiskey." Sodapop rolled his eyes. "Dirty old man."

"You say old, I say experience." Whiskey laughed. "I'm sending my jet to pick you two up."

Sodapop waved goodbye before taking off his glasses. "Well, now that we know what we're doin' and where we're goin'. Let's get you and Merlin situated. Y'all must be itchin' for some rest."

"Good idea, Sodpop." Champ clapped Sodapop's shoulder. "Why don't you show Galahad around and pack for your mission."

As they stepped out of Champ's office Sodapop paused and offered his hand. "I'm Rhett by the way."

"Eggsy."