Epilogue

Here is my second story. I was watching Kingsman: The Golden Circle yesterday and just hated what they did to Agent Whiskey. I thought he deserved better or at least a more fleshed out backstory. So here's the idea I had. Meh...
Please note that I own NOTHING!
_______________________________

They had gone ahead of Tequila in hopes of surveying their new headquarters and start the grueling process of building a foundation for a new and improved Kingsmen Agency. But before work there was some time to play. Eggsy's wedding to Princess Tilde had much grandeur. There was they ancient cathedral, pristine flowers brightening the banisters, guards in ceremonial uniforms astride gallant steeds, and a pauper-turned-prince waiting for his lady love. Rhett chuckled at how uncomfortable Eggsy looked wear a fancy uniform fit for a prince. The guest saw the genuine love the couple had for each other as they exchanged their vows and declared their love for all to see. While Eggsy and Tilde were on their honeymoon, The Kingsmen began laying the foundation to the new and improved agency.

Their temporary headquarters was a smaller estate that belonged to the late Arthur. It was enough to set up a small lab, a communications hub, and plenty of land to use for training. In London there was an office for the new Kingsman whiskey brand. Many junior agents filled those positions to gather intelligence and setup the network for the Kingsmen while maintaining the lucrative business that would fund the agency. For the time being, The Statesmen were handling the London office until the Kingsmen found their footing. While everything in London was handled by the Kingsmen's American brothers, Rhett was in their lab compiling files for potential candidates for The Round Table.

He turned when he heard someone walk through the door. "Hey, Arthur."

Harry nodded in acknowledgement. "Merlin. How are those filing coming along?"

Rhett smiled at his new codename. "I think I have some candidates. I decided to widen the search though." he grabbed his tablet and put the list of candidates onscreen for Arthur to see.

"Interesting." Arthur smirked at Merlin. "In the past, most candidates had connections to wealthy families or nobility."

"It's time to update our way of thinking." Merlin smiled back. "Don't you think?"

"Carry on, Merlin." Arthur nodded in approval. "Tequila should be on his way to us now. I know he'll have some fun with the recruits."

Arthur left to get Tequila up to speed about The Kingsmen and their history. Merlin turned to the photo he had of his parents and smiled. He hoped his mama was proud of him. He hoped that his pa was doing ok with The Statesmen. He sighed, returned his attention to the screen, and began designing tests for the new recruits.
"The Statesmen had The Rodeo." he thought out loud then smiled. "The Kingsmen should have The Tourney."

The future of the agencies looked bright indeed.

THE END
_______________________________

Well, that's all folks!

Thank you to everyone who stuck with me throughout this book. This will be my first book finished! I hope you enjoyed it. If you'd like me to flesh out this story, maybe add more background with Whiskey and his Sweetheart, please let me know.

Don't forget to vote, comment, and share. Please check out my other books. Thank you!